Apply Now: Creation of Cloud Design Whitepaper
Microsoft intends to scale and develop the Swiss market for the sale of cloud solutions in the best possible way. As part of this we are aiming to create a Whitepaper in collaboration with one of our partners on the Cloud Design for FINMA regulated institution.
The final delivery should be a document covering all aspects of the cloud design and consisting out of the following steps:
Scope & Framework
- Collecting of existing Materials
- Formulating the Status Quo
- Creating an overview of all Regulations and Circulars
- Review of existing information (Public, Microsoft & own)
- Close Collaboration with Microsoft and 3rd party Legal company with expertise in the given field
- Creation of a Controls- and Azure Policy Catalogue
- Mapping to corresponding rules and regulations
- Outline of potential Risks
- Technical Framework for an Azure Policy Initiative around Defender for Cloud that might be part of an official Microsoft Publication.
The creation of the paper will be fully funded by Microsoft and should be in English, French & German Language.
- Must have a similar paper for M365 or Cloud Security for other industries
- Strong Experience in Azure & Azure Security
- Focus on financial customers
- Successfully delivered Design Projects for FINMA regulated Institutions
- Reference Customers that can be quoted in the paper
- Gold Competency in Cloud Platform & Security
In case you are willing to jointly develop this paper with us, please reach out to Marcel Weber, Senior Product Marketing Manager Security, email@example.com. Deadline for the application is the 27th April 2022.