- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
APPLY NOW for the Swiss Marketing Development Funds (Go-To-Market Funds) for FY23
We're excited to announce the FY23 partner tender for the Swiss Marketing Development Funds (Go-To-Market Funds)! We've interviewed our Business Group Leads Elisa, Cherez, Stefanie and our Security PMM Marcel - watch the short videos (attached) to see what they have to say! You can also watch the recording of our latest Partner Marketing Breakfast to get more context (Recording & Slides of Swiss Partner Marketing Brea... - Microsoft Partner Community)
This tender is designed for partner marketing campaigns across all Solution Areas and segments - and for the remaining fiscal year (until June 2023). Microsoft's Through Partner marketing strategy is to go deeper with fewer campaigns, enabling more investment per campaign (min. CHF 10'000.-) and maximum impact.
Please keep in mind that there are a few requirements that you need to cover to be eligible for Marketing fundings in FY23:
- Advanced Specialisation in the respective Solution Area you're requesting funds for
- Eligible and willing to execute 1:1 Workshops/Programs (overview attached)
- Sharing Leads & Opportunities in Partner Center
- Matching Microsoft's Marketing investment
- Please read the instructions carefully and watch the videos
- Fill out the Forms (Microsoft Forms)
- Send the digitally signed PDF (attached, Swiss Marketing Development Funds - FY23) to email@example.com.
The submission deadline for your plans/ideas is August 15, 2022.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
All the best,
Maruscha, Ralph and Sven
We've finalized the evaluation of the FY23 partner tender for the Swiss Marketing Development Funds. While we were thrilled to see many submissions across solution areas, we unfortunately couldn't consider all applications.
We will reach out to selected partners throughout the next two weeks. In case you don't hear from us, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (MW, BizApps, Security) or email@example.com (Azure). We are keen on providing feedback and discuss how we can work together to enable you to drive more revenue for you and your customers.