Say you’re a partner that specializes in Microsoft Dynamics 365, but you want to branch out to also develop on Microsoft Azure. Over time you’ve learned how to navigate the Dynamics 365 site, but Azure is all new. How do you find the right training, documentation, and other resources, quickly and easily?
That’s just the situation one partner found himself in recently. Fortunately, he was participating in the pilot of our new Solution Workspace, which guided him to the right resources in a matter of minutes.
“Microsoft has always had a robust set of resources, the challenge has been to find them, particularly if you’re working on applications that cross over Microsoft products. Solution Workspace has really gone a long way to create a central area that bridges that gap.”
– Guy Cervi, Founder, Trans4orm Solutions
Introducing partner-approved Solution Workspace
We’re pleased to announce that Solution Workspace is now available to all partners, providing fast access to on-demand help and resources that have been carefully chosen to match your specific needs and areas of focus.
By answering a few simple questions, you can create your own custom workspace within minutes to access carefully selected tools, resources, and technical specialists. It’s easy to get started – see a quick overview here.
Solution Workspace is designed to make it as easy as possible for partners of all sizes and areas of business focus to provide customers with innovative solutions based on Microsoft technologies. It builds connections for you:
- Across products. Partners developing solutions based on Microsoft Azure have a much different experience from those developing for Microsoft Dynamics 365. With Solution Workspace, we’ve brought the different clouds together all in one place.
- Across people. Receive targeted support from Microsoft professionals as you build, go-to-market, and sell.
- Across solution type. Solution Workspace is ideal for ISVs as well as services businesses such as system integrators and managed service providers.
- Across the lifecycle journey. Speed your time to market with customized resources and actionable task for each stage of the solution lifecycle.
- Across the market. Once your app or service is ready to be launched, you’ll have access to the right marketplaces, as well as other partners who can help you sell.
Solution Workspace is available now to all members of the Microsoft Partner Network who migrated to Partner Center. (Not a partner? Join here.) We’d love to hear how this new experience is working for you.
You can learn more here and get started right away.
Solved! Go to Solution.