CSP new security requirements, Tech resources, Other Resources
Microsoft Security Playbook
Microsoft has numerous resources on how to use their security tools and best practices. One of the best is the Security Playbook referenced below.
I’ve found that best practices is one big motivator for clients to use our platform (the Microsoft Cloud). Microsoft has top-of-the-line security technology and clients should know that. Recently they invested $4-5 billion in Azure. We went to a few partner conferences and learned what they are doing. Some of it was mind-blowing stuff. My point is that you want to follow best Network Security Best Practices.
Below are some great resources pulled out from Microsoft digital properties. Use to your advantage.
From the partner website:
- Grow your business with Microsoft security solutions: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/modern-workplace/security
- GDPR: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/asset/collection/gdpr#/
From the partner community:
Policy CSP (Cloud Services Provider) - Security
Here’s what you need to know about the new CSP security requirements:
CSP security requirements top resources list
This is the list of top resources you can refer to implement the security requirements:
- Partner Center secure application model guide
- CSP partners: sample code for enabling secure application model
- Control panel vendors: sample code for enabling secure application model
- Five steps to securing your identity infrastructure
- How multi-factor authentication works
- For additional questions, please refer to this frequently asked questions document.
- Direct your questions and feedback to this Partner Center Security Guidance Group on Microsoft Partner Community or https://aka.ms/MSPCSecurityGuidance Yammer group.
When you need more, we make our team available for other Microsoft Partners to spring board their practice with a great partner standing behind their customer engagements. All you need do is connect with the Computer Network Security Experts at eMazzanti Technologies. We are here and ready to assist you when the effort is needed most.