olgaroj
Microsoft

All FY22 CEE Security Partner Readiness webinars in one place available on demand

Recently we delivered a comprehensive readiness program on MSFT Security Solutions to our partners. It consisted of 10 webcasts on a range of topics from high level Security strategy and Innovation through Zero trust to more product and licensing focused sessions with regards to various aspects of Security such as Identity Management, Treat Protection, Hybrid Cloud Security etc., as well as finally 2 business-oriented sessions on the Business Value of MSFT Security solutions, and Profitability for partners. Now all of them are available on demand - you can find the full list of sessions with associated webinar recordings and pdf materials below. 

Don't fear the CISO - Intro to Microsoft Security How do I drive effective conversation with customers? How do I engage with CISO and what is on top of their mind? What challenges is CISO facing in his day-to-day job and how can I help? What should I be aware about, when positioning Microsoft Security with my customers? How can I properly address their difficult questions and concerns? Recording & ppt here

Innovation through Security / Zero Trust: What is Zero Trust model and how it can help customers build Cybersecurity Resilience? What are the key components of Zero Trust model and what changes are required on customer side to adopt Zero Trust? What are the implementation steps and how we can help customers navigate through Zero Trust journey? Recording & ppt here

Microsoft Intelligent Security platform - Whiteboard session: In this session we will put it all in action by walking you through how to drive the whiteboard-based security conversation with customers. Such customer centric approach is proved to be best way to discuss Security topics with customer. Recording & ppt here

Identity and access management: An overview of Identity and Access Management solutions from Microsoft, quick demos, guidance on how to setup demo/test environment, how are Azure Active Directory products licensed, how to sell them, where to find licensing information. Recording & materials here

Endpoint ManagementAn overview of Endpoint device management solutions from Microsoft, including such products as Endpoint Device Manager (previously known as Intune) with features and benefits and some quick demos and guidance on how to setup demo/test environment, how are Endpoint device management products licensed, how to sell them, where to find licensing information. Recording & materials here

Threat protection: An overview of Threat management, XDR, and SIEM/SOAR solutions from Microsoft, including products as Microsoft Defender family of products, Microsoft Sentinel with features and benefits with some quick demos and guidance on how to setup demo/test environment, how are the products licensed, how to sell them, where to find licensing information. Recording & materials here

Hybrid Cloud Security: An overview of Hybrid Cloud Security solutions from Microsoft, including products as Microsoft Defender family of products and Azure Security solutions with features and benefits with some quick demos and guidance on how to setup demo/test environment, how are Defender products licensed, how to sell them, where to find licensing information. Recording & materials here

Information protection and Compliance Management: An overview of Information protection and Compliance management solutions from Microsoft, cloud and on-prem with features and benefits and some quick demos and guidance on how to setup demo/test environment, how are Compliance manager and Microsoft Information Protection products are licensed, how to sell them. Recording & materials here

Business value and Cost Saving of MSFT Security Solutions: A walk through tools and resources which can help you to effectively drive cost savings and business value conversations with your customers, cost savings estimates, completed by Forrester Consulting, value calculator tool to create a detailed analysis of their cost savings opportunities and business value ROI. Recording & materials here

How to Maximize your Profitability with Microsoft Programs and Incentives in Selling Security Solutions

How to maximize your earning potential and profitability with MSFT Security solutions, Microsoft offers and incentives, practical examples of different transaction types and programs available to our partners, customer project scenarios and what incentives and funding could be applicable. Recording & materials here

On top of these you may find these 2 recorded Go to Market sessions we delivered on Security useful as well: FY22 H1 GTM session, FY22 H2 GTM session. 

0 REPLIES 0