Invitation to Webinar: Thriving in GDPR Era
Microsoft believes privacy is a fundamental right and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an important step forward in protecting that right. It's clear that using cloud technology can help accelerate the path to GDPR compliance for most organizations.
In this webcast, available November 16 at 8:00 AM PST, join GDPR experts and our partners as they:
- Discuss how Microsoft believes that privacy is a fundamental right and that the GDPR is important for clarifying and enabling individual privacy rights
- Describe how Microsoft can help you become GDPR compliant through our intelligent compliance solutions such as Microsoft 365 and our expert community of partners
- Show how using Microsoft Azure capabilities can help you drive GDPR compliance
You'll also learn from customers and partners on how they are using Microsoft's cloud capabilities to address their GDPR compliance requirements - giving you insights to help you thrive in the GDPR era.
- Jean-Philippe Courtois, EVP and President of Global Sales, Marketing and Operations at Microsoft
- Catherine Boeger, General Manager, Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Kamal Janardhan, Partner Group Program Manager, Office 365
Thriving in the GDPR era: How to accelerate your journey to compliance webinar
November 16th, 2017
8:00 AM PST
You can register at https://info.microsoft.com/ThrivingInTheGDPRera-Registration.html