Hero Banner

Scale Your Business

Learn and share best practices on how to promote and grow your business

Highlighted
Level 5 Contributor

5 Reasons Why Every Twitter Message Should Include a Hashtag

LI - 5 Reasons Why Every Twitter Message Should Include a Hashtag.pngMaximize your Social FootprintWhen it comes to adding #Hashtags to your social messages on twitter the numbers don’t lie.

Kevan Lee wrote recently on the Buffer blog some amazing statistics, including the fact that tweets with hashtags generate twice the engagement of messages without hashtags. “How to Use Hashtags: How Many, Best Ones, and Where to Use Them”

Screen-Shot-2014-04-06-at-6.45.50-AM.pngCourtesy of Buffer

Also in my research, I came across one survey by RadiumOne who revealed that 43 percent of respondents think hashtags are useful and 34% use them to search and follow categories and brands of interest.

For me hashtags have always played a major role in my messaging but making sure you are using the right hashtag for your audience is critical.

To better understand how hashtags can play a major role within your messages I recently wrote a blog 5 Reasons Why Every Twitter Message Should Include a #Hashtag so take read!

Once you have read the article I would be interested to hear what your favorite #hashtags are.

#Hashtag away!!

Jon

Jon Rivers, President/Social Media Disruption Expert
Marketing Monarchs
Email: jon.rivers@marketingmonarchs.com
Tel: +1 617 256 6178
Twitter: @jon_rivers & @brandingnoise