Here are some highlights from one of our top videos: The power of storytelling. Stories are personal and memorable-much more so than statistics. A good story is one of the best ways to engage customers and build your brand.
When you're crafting your story, think of what will resonate best with your customers. These questions are good starting points:
- What do you want your customers to learn from the story?
- What do you want them to think and feel?
- What actions do you want them to take?
- What do you and your company stand for?
Once you've fleshed out the answers, the next step is to decide where your story will live. There are multiple places to share your story with your customers, such as:
- The "about" page on your website
- Blogs and videos, which can be shared on your social media
- Case studies and client successes
Check out these case studies to see how other successful partners tell their stories.
"I like a good story told well. That is why I am sometimes forced to tell them myself." - Mark Twain
Our collection of training videos includes:
Bookmark this page today and schedule a little time on your calendar to learn how to take your marketing to the next level.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's your story? Do you have tips you can share about writing an informative and interesting story? Post below!