Introducing Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit connects the intelligent and integrated cloud capabilities of the Microsoft stack to the most common nonprofit organizational scenarios, including constituent engagement and fundraising, staff collaboration and volunteer management, and program design and delivery. By bringing together disparate data sources from across the organization, it enables nonprofits to realize the true value of their data to help accelerate mission outcomes. More capabilities coming soon for public preview.
Want to learn more? Check out the following resources and share them with your customers too!
- Watch the overview
- Read the news article
- Join our Ignite session Introducing Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit on March 3, 2021 (code FS187)
- Join our Introducing Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit event on Tuesday March 30, 2021 at 9:00 9:45am PT / 5:00-5:45pm GMT, where you’ll be able to:
- Learn about Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- See a demo of the new capabilities in Fundraising and Engagement
- Hear from customers using Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- Join the live Q&A
- View Arthritis Foundation’s story to learn more