Hero Banner

Reseller Discussions

The Cloud Solution Provider program puts the partner in the center of the customer relationship – learn more

ck1
Visitor 1

Reseller Profile - Indirect Reseller status Declined

Hello,

I just picked up management of our different partner relationships.  When reviewing on Microsoft profile that has sat dormant for a few years and after doing all the updates to company, location, banking etc, I came across in our reseller profile saying we are declined with no other information.  

Is this because we do not have a silver competency or is it because our direct partner distributor has not done something on their side to send information to Microsoft? 

Image Below

partner declined.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

Difficult to tell with the information given - I would advise either to do the enrollment as CSP again ( especially if you don't know who has done it before or if it was ever completed from your side): https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/enrolling-in-the-csp-program - and open a support ticket via Partner Center or htttps://partner.microsoft.com/support to get this checked when enrollment is again declined.

The Distributor does not need to deliver any information, you can enroll as Indirect CSP reseller without ever contacting a distributor before (of course you need to contact one to actually resell licenses) - and you also do not need to have an competency for this, only for Direct Reseller you would need Gold.

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team
PerWerngren
Influencer

I think Janosch is right - you should submit it again as your previous applications seems to be a bit dated.

Regards, Per