Hero Banner

Reseller Discussions

The Cloud Solution Provider program puts the partner in the center of the customer relationship – learn more

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Multiple CSP Subscriptions under one AD Tenant

Hi,

I am a CSP and I have a customer named 'XYZ'. Now, XYZ wants to have multiple CSP subscriptions, all under one CSP AD tenant.

Question is: Whether it is possible or not to achieve the same? I understand that it's fairly straightforward for EA subscribers to achieve it but for CSP how it can be achieved?

Thanks,

Aayush

5 REPLIES 5
Microsoft

Re: Multiple CSP Subscriptions under one AD Tenant

Yes, this is possible. You can provision additional Azure subscriptions for the customer in the same tenant - either directly in Partner Center Dashboard if you are Direct CSP or via your Provider if you are indirect. This is done the same way as you created the first Azure subscription.

Different to EA Azure Subscriptions the customer can not change the associated AzureAD tenant for the subscriptions himself - so if wants to have different subscription in different tenants you would need to create multiple customer entititeies/AzureAD tenants for them.

Visitor 1

We have a customer who wants to consolidate their regions (US & EMEA) under one O365 tenant. They want to know can they have multiple CSP Partners for this? I.e. One partner in the US and one partner in Ireland?

Thanks in advance Janosch!!

Microsoft

@Niamh_Version1 

This would not work, CSP has a regional model where only a Partner from the same sales region can establish a reseller relationship with a customer.

So if the customer tenant is in the UK, only a Partner from european region can sell into this, if the tenant is in the US, only a US Partner can sell.

Visitor 1

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/multipartner

It is possible, kindly refer to the above article ( both the partner should be in the same region as the tenant ).

Visitor 1

Can a customer buy Visual Studio Subscription through US CSP and use it other regions? as the existing customer tenant is in US.