In this 28th episode, I visit with William Lewallen who leads the Cloud Solution Provider Program in the United States for an encore episode and update on the program for Microsoft's Fiscal Year 2018.
William was an early guest on Episode 5 of Ultimate Guide to Partnering and as a member of the OCP or One Commercial Partner organization he leads the engagement of over 8000 CSP partners for Microsoft's United States subsidiary.
In this encore episode you will learn:
- Where CSP now sits in OCP - One Commercial Partner organization
- His point of view on the energy level in Bellevue and sense of renewed commitment.
- Changes and enhancements to Microsoft's Cloud Solution Provider Program since Episode 5.
- Where he is focused to drive incremental growth for the business.
- Channel incentive levers that favorably support the program.
- Where people can learn more about CSP - HERE
You can listen or read the transcript of this episode here.
Do you have questions about the Cloud Solution Provider program? Please ask your questions below or use this discussion to start your own topic.
You can reach me on LinkedIn or on email at email@example.com. You can also review this podcast by going to iTunes and searching "Ultimate Guide to Partnering" and clicking on the album art and hitting the ratings link. This helps others find the podcast.