- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Field Market research using Dynamic 365 - (Prove of concept)
I need help to prove a concept.
I am implementing for the first time a field market research for an integrated marketing company.
Field reps collect data from sales outlets and report to Rep supervisor. Data collected from sales outlets are fed to the CRM for telemarketers to follow up with and lastly Analytics data and report are sent to the marketing head.
How I plan to implement the system:
- Build a app with PowerApp to cellect data,
- Use Dynamics 356 Field service to dispatch and monitor reps,
- Use Dynamics CRM to manage relationships between the company and sales outlets
- Use PowerBI to fed real time data to the management team.
I need help with proving this workaround. Do you think it's an effective way to solve the problem.
Partner to Partner
Hi @Anonymous, great question.
@Anonymous, is this something you can help with?
Sounds like a very interesting project. Does your team have all of the needed technical expertise? If not, we are potentially interested in discussing the project with you further.