Azure Active Directory Authentication Issue
The issue is as below:
2) On entering the credentials on Microsoft login page, the user is redirected back to the app URL.
(Note: I have added the redirect URI to Azure active directory app)
3) So in the successful scenario, it should display App home page. But for our scenario, it is displaying the blank page when we deployed our app to IIS and tested it.
I've certainly had similar issues before and is due to the app registration or service principals.
The things that helped me personally were:
- The doucmentation - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/active-directory-integrating-applications
- Really understanding service principals
- Make sure that your certs aren't self signed
- Azure support was really helpful (via the portal)
Absolutely - looks like it might be defaulting to a region instead of global as from memory Azure AD isn't tied to an Azure region. see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35080712/azure-missingregistrationforlocation-the-subscription-is-not-registered-for-th as an example