Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Visitor 1

Silver partner Technical Qualifications

We are wanting to upgrade our partner membership to Silver. Our organisation has 3 assigned customer references, which are showing in the portal, and 2 of our developers have passed the required exams and we can see the exams under my insights

When we go to "Manage Competencies" in the partner membership centre the 3 references are showing but there is nothing under technical qualifications and we cannot proceed with the Silver update. Both certifications where completed prior to the 08/08/18.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 2 Contributor

Re: Silver partner Technical Qualifications

Hope this has been fixed already, but our experience is that partner membership center (PMC) has not been kept up to date and sometimes is testing old requirements. I am hoping we get migrated to partner center soon Smiley Happy

Influencer

I suggest that you verify that your developer are correctly associated with your company. 

If it is still a problem, you can contact your regional helpdesk.

Regards, Per

Microsoft

You should already see the option to migrate to Partner Center in PMC, this will not be done by Microsoft, the partner needs to start this process since he needs to determine which AzureAD tenant the MPN status should be linked with.