Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Microsoft Partner Network Membership ID -Help!

Hello Microsoft Partner Community, 

I have an issure I'm having difficulty in resolving. My organization (CTAC) is a Microsoft Azure partner (and, I assume a Microsoft Partner Network member as well). We are unable to locate our partner ID at this time as we have had some internal shifts of employment, one being the person who established our partnership account with Microsoft and had the information of which I seek/need. I will be the main point of contact moving forward, and am trying to access MPN online. Currently, I am unable to log-in or register myself under my company's corporate membership account within the MPN. Because of that, I cannot directly access the Membership support and get in touch directly with Microsoft (been on a wild goose chase trying to send an email or support ticket; tried the chat and virtual options). 

Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft, possibly via email?

Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

-Lauren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft

Re: Microsoft Partner Network Membership ID -Help!

Hi Laura!

I think I found the Partner ID you are looking for. Please e-mail me at miyarkon@microsoft.com and I'll hand it over, and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Miki, Cloud+AI Partner Community

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft

Re: Microsoft Partner Network Membership ID -Help!

Hi Laura!

I think I found the Partner ID you are looking for. Please e-mail me at miyarkon@microsoft.com and I'll hand it over, and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Miki, Cloud+AI Partner Community