Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Visitor 1

Microsoft Credit Services Complaint EMEA

Can anyone please direct we to a formal complaint process with regards to Microsoft Accounts Receivable and Credit Departments?

We have been having an issue with an order we placed and we are not getting any useful feedback.

I emailed a host of email addresses last week and only 1 response from a lady that says that it is not for her region and then forwarding to someone else.

I know a lot of these functions are outsourced but surely there is some way of highlighting to Microsoft that their Outsource partners are not living up to their side of the bargain.

This is the 1st order we placed with Microsoft as a SPLA partner and I must say not satisfied at all!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Microsoft

Re: Microsoft Credit Services Complaint EMEA

Hi Ciska Breedt

I am the Credit and Collections Manager and kindly let me have your details so that I may contact you to see if your issue has been resolved. 

Thank you

Simi 

Highlighted
Visitor 1

To whom this may concern,

I am the Account Manager for Fairwinds Credit Union. Both I and their internal teams have had issues getting in contact via phone. Their EA agreement number is 53388187.

This issue is in regards to INV: 9878133865 from May 15th totaling $1,552.50. The client needs a W-9 from Microsoft and pdf of the invoice. Can you assist in this regard? If not can you point me in the direction of an individual who can?

With Kind Regards,

Marvin Barge

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @marvinbarge 

Just sent you a private message.

Thank you,

Andra

Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

Hello,

My company and I have experienced an epic nightmare with Microsoft Credit Services!

We have been following up on a refund since October 2016!! 4 whole years of being replied to then ignored for months. 

The latest episode is not getting any response from meamcs@microsoft.com since July 2019! 

I really do not know what to do as this has been extremely disappointing and frustrating.

They gave us an order number (1910637789) last time and completely disappeared.

Any support/guidance would be greatly appreciate. How can I escalate this?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @afarhat ,

Thank you for your message. 

Can you please advise under which of the below your case falls?

• Credit Limit Review, Credit Hold, Partner Details Address, or VAT
  • CSP Scenarios such as Invoice Payments, Credit Limit Reviews, Credit Holds, Online Services, or the purchase of products and services.
  • Other

Andra

Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

Hello Andra,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Please note that we have a credit amount of 5000 USD on our account since 2016.

We requested it to be reimbursed/refunded, and after submitting for refund approval with MS Credit Services, they completed stopped replying (last communication was July 2019).

The funds are already found in our account as per their latest Statement of Account, and we wanted to find ways to reimburse it. We were last in contact with Rania Makki and Sako Camara (Collection Analysts) with several others before them since 2016.

Appreciate your feedback with how we can escalate this issue.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @afarhat ,

For reimbursements I would suggest you go trough this alias, the company location is EMEA I suppose ?

EMEA:

emeawwcs@microsoft.com

Kind regards,

Andra

Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Kindly note that delivery failed to the email address you shared.

Please double-check the address and/or advise on an alternative one.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ahmad

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @afarhat ,

Oh, thank your for flagging this.

Then please submit a case to support: https://partner.microsoft.com/support you haven’t already done so.

We’re currently experiencing delays in responding to support requests. 
Annotation 2020-04-07 160033.png

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Andra

Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Kindly note that our refund is from old direct business with Microsoft since before 2017, and this is not available in the support ticket options (only VL and Dynamics refunds are found as options).

Please advise on how to proceed.

Thank you.