Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to extend CSP partnership from one location to other

Hi All,

I am new to Microsoft partner program and this is my first post on the Partner board. My company's Indian entity is registered as a CSP partner (with Silver competency), and now I am want to get the same extended for my company's US entity. Is it possible to extend the same? If yes, what should I do? If not, would I have to go through the entire process again.

Look forward to hear from you!

Thanks,
Juggy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 6 Contributor

Re: Is it possible to extend CSP partnership from one location to other

I believe that if they are two different companies, then the procedure must be repeated from the beginning.On the contrary, If the companies are the same, the one in India is the subsidiary of the company in the United States or vice versa, it's not necessary because It has been said that we can begin locally and then extend globally.

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous! I've reached out to a SME who can provide insight on this issue. I will be following up with you shortly!

Level 6 Contributor

I believe that if they are two different companies, then the procedure must be repeated from the beginning.On the contrary, If the companies are the same, the one in India is the subsidiary of the company in the United States or vice versa, it's not necessary because It has been said that we can begin locally and then extend globally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You @TJ_Westre!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @cheikhfaye