Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

rulingcodebase
Level 1 Contributor

Integrate information between independent systems

I would like to introduce a cloud service called Data Ecosystem. This service allows completely independent software to work together. In fact, it allows them to process users' integrated information. In other words, the information becomes independent of the software. For example, you upload a video to Instagram, but your friend sees it on YouTube. Instagram and YouTube are software and your video is information. The data ecosystem is independent of any software. The user has the right to use any software. I use Instagram and you use YouTube. But you and I need to be able to get the same information. This is a new cloud service and I created the technology. Microsoft invite me to the United States to give you this technology as a gift. 

7 REPLIES 7
odaliot
Visitor 2

Do you try that https://www.day-one.us/ 

rulingcodebase
Level 1 Contributor

You don't think it's better to communicate via WhatsApp.

Sirlupinwatson1
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @rulingcodebase 

I agree with you, we need some great solution and have a different approach to relay relevant information sharing and knowledge. 

We should start thinking to the implementation of a strategic program or cooperation and think more about it. An addon could be a sort of Payment with cryptocurrency since it will be more consistent over time and could be demonstrate on a machine learning algorithm that consistency is achievable maybe with a new token or similar to. We need to have a social impact and environment favorable approach with the result of a better Eco-System for the on-going and next generation. 

If you think this is a worthwhile solution and you have thought about it before, then think about cooperation. In fact, there is a big secret in this solution, and that is the concept of cooperation. Collaboration among databases, collaboration among applications, collaboration among devices, and ultimately collaboration among humans.

I think there are benevolent people around the world who want the world to be better managed.

They need to find each other around the world and develop a great goal based on the concept of cooperation. The world needs a benevolent management, the climate is in danger, poverty and hunger are increasing in the world, the world is getting worse every day. Every benefactor is to blame for this, because we are not helping each other to create a decent management structure in the world. We allow opportunistic people like Trump to set the world on fire, because we make no effort. I'm thinking of something beyond democracy. Democracy means cooperation among people, but I think of cooperation between everything. I'm thinking of collaboration technology. I am waiting for your answer.

Sirlupinwatson1
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @rulingcodebase 

Great article!

I have a visionary approach with those platform like you to manage an global access or link them together and build a solution that can provide more contents in relation with many dev and scientist or database. 

This could be a great project to do. You could implement this project in many form or idea and build something great. You should keep working on this. 

Hello. I wrote three manuscripts about it. In fact, I explained it from three different perspectives. My biggest problem is introducing this concept. I'm sure the world desperately needs this technology, but no company has yet figured it out. I will send you the link of these few manuscripts.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/collaboration-among-autonomous-applications-caaa-mohsen-pirnajmeddin/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/collaborative-database-cdb-mohsen-pirnajmeddin/

Sirlupinwatson1
Level 2 Contributor

Hi, could you elaborate a little the mechanics and details of your build or idea please ? I am interested to hear it.