Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I ensure I am getting the most out of my benefits?

How can I ensure I am getting the most out of my benefits?

You may be aware that being a part of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) comes with a host of benefits. But like most of us, you want to get maximum mileage from your membership. Let us show you how to leverage partnership benefits to grow your business!

What are the core benefits?

Core benefits are provided to partners when you enroll or renew your membership in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) either through a Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS) or obtaining a Competency. Utilizing these benefits will help you develop, market, and grow your business. Read the details and follow the links below to better understand how you can take advantage of each of these valuable benefits!

Develop

• Access to Regional Service Center – RSC can answer all your MPN questions. You can even start a chat with a live agent from most MPN pages.
  • Partner Support Community – As a partner, you can connect with other partners and answer questions. To post questions to Partner Support Community, you must be signed in with your Microsoft account.
  • Partner University – Partner University provides an extensive variety of training to get you up to speed whether you’re focused on product and services or softer skills like sales.
  • Technical Presale and Deployment Services - Let us guide you through a suite of interactive, remote technical training and personalized technical consultations to help you plan and execute seamless customer solutions across cloud workloads and successfully build your apps.
  • Internal Use Rights cloud services and on-premises - Learn about Microsoft software and services, develop and support solutions on Microsoft platforms, and promote and sell Microsoft software and services.
  • Visual Studio Subscriptions - Visual Studio provides a rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, and IOS, as well as modern web applications and cloud services. Visual Studio also provides a comprehensive, highly flexible set of application lifecycle management (ALM) tools.
  • Microsoft Office 365 Demo tenant – Utilize this benefit to help you sell more cloud to customers by providing access to the cloud benefit and demo content. With this demo tenant, you have access to Microsoft Office 365, Power BI Pro, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Project Online.
  • Product Support - Product support incidents are included for Gold competency, Silver competency, and Microsoft Action Pack subscription holders.
  • Signature Support – Available to Silver and Gold cloud competency partners, Microsoft Partner Signature Support provides the support you need to help keep customers' services operating smoothly. Signature Support handles technical support scenarios for Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Microsoft Azure.

Market

• Microsoft Competency Logo – As a Silver or Gold competency partner, you can create your own logo to differentiate your business as a Microsoft Partner and get more of the customer recognition you deserve.
  • Marketing listing in Microsoft Referrals – Leverage the customizable marketing material and lead generation services to help you drive revenue, expand customer reach, and save time.

What other benefits can I use?

Craving even more benefits? Check out the Core Benefits page to see additional ways to grow your business. Be sure to check out the list of other valuable resources to help optimize processes and customize solutions.

How do I get these benefits?

Let the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) help you grow your business the way you want. Learn more about membership and decide which path is right for you! Or visit one of our earlier posts:

If you still have questions about benefits and membership or anything MPN related, please post them here!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help

Hi can you please help me i have been struggling to get a South African Partner for almost a month now. I have completed many forms to request contact. I also spoke to an agent on live chat but cannot access live chat now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help

Hello, 

You can also find additional Partners here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/solution-providers/search.  E-mail me personally @ jlitt@microsoft.com and we can then correspond to make sure you get a Partner. 

Influencer

Try to contact lauren.clark@mint.co.za. She can perhasp help you but it is of course depending on what type of partner you need. Lauren is great!

Regards, Per

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a number of connections and partners we have worked with in South Africa over many years. Let me know what type of partnership (and partner) you are looking for and I may be able to help.

Regards

Kelvin

Visitor 1

Re: How can I ensure I am getting the most out of my benefits?

Hi, Are the core benefits cumulated as we get new competencies?