Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Visitor 1

How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

please suggest How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller? where to get the price list?

thanks Regards

Chandan Singh

Mashiva Technologies Private Limited

65 REPLIES 65
Community Manager

Hi @ayechan , @AyeChanmyae ,

Please advise what is your prefered username for MPC as a best practice please use one single account in order to track your posts and navigation history on MPC.

Are you trying to create a partner account? 

Please see this documentation: Create a Partner Center account - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs

Regarding the Myanmar Microsoft contact, I`m afraid I can`t communicate an ETA for a response.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Dear @Andra 

Good Day!

Regarding our request to become reseller in Myanmar , please can you suggest us another ways ?  We want to distribute X box series S and X box series X throughout MYANMAR. As our purpose is to import Xbox and distribute the whole country and  be able to sell to our local players with official prices.  Kindly help us. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Aye Chan Myae.

Level 1 Contributor

Dear 

Good day!

How can we contact to the  administrator for Troubleshooting details. ? My microsoft account cannot reach to the partner page , how can we do for this process , please advise me. Thanks.

Level 1 Contributor

I am from Myanmar .  I want to become distributor for X box series. That is why How can I do to become reseller in Myanmar. Please suggest me to go further in this process . Your support will be very appreciated. Thank you. 

Influencer

Hello @ayechan ! 

I honestly don't know how the distribution is for Microsoft in Myanmar.

I suggest that you contact Microsoft through this page: Contact Us: Microsoft Myanmar Small Business

Regards, Per

Level 1 Contributor

Dear Mr.Per,

Good Day!

Thank you so much for your reply. 

Please can you give us detail inform for this process , Microsoft can support X box series to Myanmar ? Please inform us. Thank you.

Best Regards, Aye Chan Myae 

Community Manager

@AyeChanmyae Good day!

💡The easiest way to get all updated information about requirements, process in one place is by contacting the above mentioned route: Contact Us: Microsoft Myanmar Small Business.

Thanks,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Dear Ms.Andra ,

Good Day!

Thank you for your information. 

We have contacted through  this Contact Us: Microsoft Myanmar Small Business. But we have not received any reply  from it. How many days we have to wait to get reply  ? Please do you have other option to contact to become reseller for X box series? Please support to us. Thank you. 

Best Regards , Aye Chan Myae. 

Visitor 1

Hello,

I am very much interested in becoming xbox console and accesories reseller in Poland.
Is this possible, can i get any training and pricing? 
I already have a succesfull business and am looking to grow in partership with Microsoft Xbox.
Kind regards Marcin

Influencer

Hi @Nazek !

My advice is that you talk to a local distributor like TechData or Ingram. They will be able to help you! 

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

How can I become a microsoft reseller in Hong Kong to sell MS products like Office365, etc?

Microsoft

You can enroll as CSP Indirect reseller and connect with one of the available provider in your region to resell Office 365 and your own services on top. See here: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-hk/licensing 

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices
Influencer

Thank you @JanoschUlmer for the replies to replies to @JBlockett and @Ali_123!

Yes, it is that simple, you just connect with one of the local distributors in your country to make it happen. It's the same in every country (except in a very few smaller countries but then you just contact a distributor in an adjacent country and ask them if they can help)!

I also strongly suggest that you enroll as a Microsoft Partner because that is the foundation of nurturing your relationship with Microsoft.

And if you really want to go further, you should sign up with the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (www.iamcp.org) and attend their meetings and network! 

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Hi, I want some advice am in uk, I want to resell Microsoft software 

such as office, windows, etc 

I want to be able to sell to my customers digital keys licences to redeem and download 

what do I hv to do that ?? 
Any help will be appreciated 

Microsoft

@Ali_123 : You should contact a distributor in UK to discuss how to obtain licenses for reselling - you can find a list of distris here: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-gb/Solutions/licensing-distributors 

Also you can enroll as CSP Indirect Reseller and then resell cloud products & your won services on top as CSP. See https://partner.microsoft.com/en-gb/licensing 

Note that a license key is not a license, Microsoft does not sell license keys standalone, thus this is no valid form of reselling.

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices
Visitor 1

Hi everyone,

How to become a reseller of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in France?

Thanks!

Ghislain Marduel

Head of Supply Chain @ SAFETYN

Influencer

Hi Ghislain,

I honestly don't know if there are any opportunities for this but I would contact Ingram Micro, TechData or Also in France. But if your only goal is to resell Microsoft Flight Simulator, then I think that they will politely decline and ask that you just buy it online on https://www.xbox.com/fr-fr/games/microsoft-flight-simulator?source=lp.

Have a safe flight!  

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Hello

I would like information in how to become a reseller of Xbox and Microsoft products in Mexico 

Influencer

Hi,

I suggest that you sign up as a reseller to Ingram or TechData in Mexico. They will be able to help you!

Regards, Per

Level 1 Contributor

Hi ,

I wonder if it is possible for CSP indirect reseller to register with more than one distributor within the same market ? 

Thanks