Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Visitor 1

How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

please suggest How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller? where to get the price list?

thanks Regards

Chandan Singh

Mashiva Technologies Private Limited

58 REPLIES 58
Microsoft

Per, thanks for that great info. Do you know of any distributors in Turkey where I could refer my customer? He wishes to resell hardware in his country.

Influencer

Hi @rchapman12,

I suggest that you refer him to Index that is a Microsoft distributor in Turkey.

See contact info here: https://www.index.com.tr/

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Hi,

Can someone help me with the procedure to become a Surface Laptop reseller in the US & India?

Also, can you please suggest the ways to become a re-seller like Ingram or TechData

Thank you.

Influencer

Hi Rohit,

TechData and Ingram are distributors and not resellers. They sell only to resellers and never direct to end-customers.

My advise is that you contact one of them and ask to become a reseller. As part of their requirements they will require you to have a company registered. As you mention USA, please note that if you want to sign up as a reseller in the US you will need to have a company registered in the US.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Hey there, how can i get the agreement or a license to sell windows10 and office keys on ebay 

Influencer

Hi Oussa, I would say that selling Windows 10 on Ebay is probably not a wise choice. The suggested path is that you sign up as a reseller with a local distributor in your country (like TechData or Ingram). That way you will be able to provide Microsoft's licenses and services to your customers. But there is little business just selling if you don't add some value yourself. The ones that successful add their own knowledge (often called IP - Intellectual Property) and craft services that customers are willing to pay for and that will give you a nice margin so that you can build a viable business.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

How want to Microsoft software reseller agent in Houston texas. How could I register and what does it entail. 

Influencer

Hi Edward, thanks for asking!

TechData or Ingram Micro in USA will be able to help you set up as a reseller for Microsoft services and software through the CSP program. They are both great to deal with!

This will allow you to resell but to be honest, it is almost impossible to build a business on this alone. I suggest that you add a portfolio of services as that is how you make a great margin.

Regards, Per

Level 1 Contributor

Hi ,

I wonder if I can re-sell in regions outside the country I am initially registered in ? is there any limitation? Do I need to be legally registered as a company in the new market I am targeting or I can use my home country registration? Thanks  

Influencer

Hi Abu-Bakr,

It all depends of where you're located and which country you're aiming for. The general answer is that you can often sell to customers inside your own region which often means neighboring countries but there are boundaries. I suggest that you talk to your local distributor and ask them.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Please provide procedure to resell office 365  products to end user

Influencer

Hi Mictsa,

I think that you should contact a distributor in your country. TechData or Ingram Micro are present in many countries but you might have others in your specific country.

The licensing program that is most popular right now is called CSP.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Hello sir, 

i have completed everything including registration and business authorization

submitted all business articles, 

all documentation and taxation document completed

how long does this process take, i am pending all funds that i have made due to this issue

i have also applied to ingram

is there a right way to be an official reseller since i have already gone through the entire process and i am still waiting of my feedback?

Influencer

Hi @Beatgaud !

The decision to approve a reseller lies on the distributor side. Don't know your geography but you should expect a reply within a few days from Ingram.

The process to enroll in the Microsoft Partner Network is also important and it takes only a few minutes to enroll at the basic level which is free.

Welcome onboard!

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

The same question: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is MOROCCO. Thank you very much

Influencer

Hi Wydad,

I think that you should contact Ingram Micro in Morocco (https://ma.ingrammicro.com/).  They can help you resell Microsoft licenses and service.

Please also register as a Member (free) on the Microsoft Partner Network.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

The same: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is ALGERIA

Visitor 1

Hi all, 

I am from Egypt and would like to know who I can contact to become a Microsoft reseller. I would really appreciate your help. 

Thanks, 

Soliman

Community Manager

Hi @Soliman ,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can start with the documentation available here to understand the models.

Please access this link and select your country to get the list of local indirect providers.

As suggested in previous posts Ingram is a good option.

Thanks,

Andra

Visitor 1

I've the same question in mind too. Not sure if Microsoft accept reseller from Malaysia.

Demba Ba here wish to learn more from the fellow Microsoft Partner Community this year.
Influencer

Hi Demba,

Microsoft has an office in Kuala Lumpur so they conduct lots of business in your country. My suggestion is that you contact a local distributor like Ingram (https://my.ingrammicro.com/c/Contact-Us.aspx) or Techdata (https://www.techdata.com.my/) as that is the easiest way to become a Microsoft reseller.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Per