Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Highlighted
Visitor 1

How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

please suggest How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller? where to get the price list?

thanks Regards

Chandan Singh

Mashiva Technologies Private Limited

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Influencer

Re: How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

Dear Chandan, easiest way is to sign up with a distributor. Through a distributor you will be able to sell most Microsoft licenses. A few examples of distributors are Ingram, Techdata and Also.

Regards Per
Highlighted
Visitor 1

Hello,

Can you send me the link where we can become the MS reseller partner?

Thanks

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Akhilesh,

I don't know which country you operate in so I cannot give you a country specific link.

But please check www.techdata.com and www.ingrammicro.com for contact details in your country. Then just phone them up and ask to talk to the people onboarding new resellers for Microsoft services and software.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Hi can you let me know how to become a distributor please
Thanks Andy
Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

The same question: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is Vietnam. 

Thank you very much

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Andy,

I suggest that you contact your local Microsoft subsidiary in case you want to become a dsitributor.

Please note that Microsoft are very seldom adding more distributors.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Dien,

I suggest that you contact Tech Data (https://vn.techdata.com/) in Vietnam as they have a sizeable operation in your country. You can also contact Ingram Micro that has a representative office in Vietnam (https://ecommercestg.ingrammicro.com/c/Contact-Us.aspx).

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Hi can you let me know how to become a distributor please.

thank you

Highlighted
Microsoft

@chamikaoshan : See the answer from Per two posts above - there is no process for that, this is up to the decision of the local subsidiary. 

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Hi. i can't find Algerie in this 2 websites, what can i do now to be come a resseller 

@PerWerngren wrote:

Hi Akhilesh,

I don't know which country you operate in so I cannot give you a country specific link.

But please check www.techdata.com and www.ingrammicro.com for contact details in your country. Then just phone them up and ask to talk to the people onboarding new resellers for Microsoft services and software.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Tchoo,

I suggest that you contact Microsoft in Algeria and ask who their distributors are in this country. Here are contact details to the Microsoft Algérie office:

Microsoft Algérie

Algeria Business Center
Pins Maritimes
Alger

Téléphone : +213 21 89 10 70
Fax : +213 21 89 10 76
Service à la clientèle: +213 21891070
Highlighted
Level 3 Contributor

I hit reply but not sure if this posts a message to just this person, or eveybody on this thread?

That link is broken now, I assume it will get fixed one day, this one might get you that information:

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/pcv/register/joinnow/enrollmentwelcome/valueaddedreseller

for details on reselling products and services also check www.techdata.com and www.ingrammicro.com 

Community Manager

Hey @EricDouglas ,

Thanks a lot for chiming in!

Yes, on the Microsoft Partner Community, if you hit reply to a post it will be visible for all users.

There is not need to reply multiple times with the same content, as this can be considered spamming.

(Feel free to review our Community Guidelines.😀)

I shall remove the redundant posts, no worries.

You mentioned there is a broken link, can you please indicate which one in order for me to review and amend if possible ?

Thank you,

Andra

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Create a reseller account through which you will order volume licenses from an authorized distributor. Do this by visiting the Microsoft Partner Network to find a list of authorized distributors in your area. Read through the distributor agreement to understand its terms.

Highlighted
Visitor 1

I have an IT Business and i am looking to become a reseller in the United States. How do I apply?

Highlighted
Influencer

Thanks for your question!

I suggest that you contact one of the distributors in the US. I can highly recommend both Tech Data and Ingram.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 1

I've the same question in mind too. Not sure if Microsoft accept reseller from Malaysia.

Demba Ba here wish to learn more from the fellow Microsoft Partner Community this year.
Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Demba,

Microsoft has an office in Kuala Lumpur so they conduct lots of business in your country. My suggestion is that you contact a local distributor like Ingram (https://my.ingrammicro.com/c/Contact-Us.aspx) or Techdata (https://www.techdata.com.my/) as that is the easiest way to become a Microsoft reseller.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Hi all, 

I am from Egypt and would like to know who I can contact to become a Microsoft reseller. I would really appreciate your help. 

Thanks, 

Soliman

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Soliman ,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can start with the documentation available here to understand the models.

Please access this link and select your country to get the list of local indirect providers.

As suggested in previous posts Ingram is a good option.

Thanks,

Andra

Highlighted
Visitor 1

The same question: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is MOROCCO. Thank you very much

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Wydad,

I think that you should contact Ingram Micro in Morocco (https://ma.ingrammicro.com/).  They can help you resell Microsoft licenses and service.

Please also register as a Member (free) on the Microsoft Partner Network.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 1

The same: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is ALGERIA