SMB trainings on March
Hello SMB Partner Community,
Here we bring two very interesting training series on March!
Join us for our UPSELL trainings.
Divided in two session, these sessions have been designed to help sellers construct the sales conversation from moving from SKU A to SKU B, not focusing just on product features, but instead on the current environment customers find themselves in and how the Microsoft portfolio can help solve those pain points.
📅 March 8th, 2022.
👉 Register UPSELL TO PREMIUM - 9:30 -11:00.
👉 Register UPSELL TO E5 - 11:30 - 13:00.
Don't miss out on our Microsoft Defender for Business
Microsoft Defender for Business is a new endpoint security solution designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. With this endpoint security solution, your organization's devices are better protected against ransomware, malware, phishing, and other threats.
The session will include interactive Demos and video material as well. Students will experiment some of the ways to implement & manage Microsoft Defender for Business.
📅 March 23, 9:00 - 16:30.
👉 Register Here
Teams Essentials webinar.
In this workshop we will look at Teams Phone System, the telephony/voice side of Microsoft Teams. We will cover the functionality and deployment of Teams Phone System, including Call Queues and Auto Attendants. Also covered are the PSTN connectivity options.
During the workshop, we will share experience from deploying Teams Phone System and provide tips and how to deploy it for your customers.
📅 March 15, 9:00 - 16:30.
👉 Register Here
OTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Our ongoing Certification Campaign trainings to help you get ready to take a certification exam.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths.
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!