Partner Workshop: Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management || October, 26th
Hello Partner Community,
Don't miss out in the Partner Workshop: Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management that will take place on October, 26th!
Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management enables organizations to adapt quickly and meet future order and fulfilment complexities while supporting contemporary methods like buy online for in-store or curbside pickup. In this workshop, we’ll walk through how your Partner organization can get started with the Intelligent Order Management application including:
- Procuring and provisioning an environment you can use to learn and demo to customers.
- Application concepts for configuration of end-to-end order flows between systems.
- Walk through of setting up end-to-end flow using e-commerce and sample connectors.
- Key application architecture and development concepts for extending the application.
The goal of this workshop is to give you the concepts you need to be ready to present to customers, and to understand the solution architecture and roadmap to fit the solution into customer environments.
Don't forget to register here!
OTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Our ongoing Certification Campaign trainings to help you get ready to take a certification exam.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths .
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!