01-25-2022 08:40 AM
Join us for these Dynamics 365 trainings! || February, 2022
Hello Partner Community,
We bring you two exiting trainings!
Shaping customer experience with Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights
In this three day online training , you will learn to implement Customer Insights that will allow you to eliminate data silos and unify customer data. You will learn how to ingest data, standardize it, unify profiles, unlock insights, enable business users to create static or dynamic segments based on customer data and utilize prebuilt connectors for Microsoft Power Platform.
📅 07.02.2022 | 14:00 - 17:30 CET
08.02.2022 | 14:00 - 17:00 CET
09.02.2022 | 14:00 - 17:00 CET
Demystifying interconnected scenarios across Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
In this two-part webinar series, we will walk you through how today you can leverage the power and the flexibility of Microsoft Dataverse, the low-code SaaS data platform, and build interconnected application scenarios, while unifying business data, business logic and data security.
📅 10.02.2022 | 09:00 - 10:00 CET
In the second part of the webinar series, we'll dive into and demonstrate the various techniques that enable these interconnected scenarios across Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O), Microsoft Dataverse and other applications with a few hints and tips around the process.
📅 08.03.2022 | 09:00 - 10:00 CET
OTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Our ongoing Certification Campaign trainings to help you get ready to take a certification exam.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths.
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!
0 REPLIES 0