Azure Migration and Enablement Bootcamp with Hands-On Labs! || Nov, 22 - 26
Hello Partner Community!
When: November 22nd – November 26 10:00 – 11:30 CEST
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
The Azure Migration and Enablement Bootcamp is a 5-day course, split up into small, digestible sessions to help Microsoft partners jump start their Datacenter Migration efforts and help them to successfully develop their Datacenter Migration practice.
As a successful migration practice does not stop with the actual migration, the Bootcamp has been developed in close alignment with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework to not only equip attendees with the skills to successfully migrate customers, but to also manage and optimize multiple customer environments, running on Azure, successfully.
Partners have the flexibility to attend all 5 workshops, or the option to attend some of the applicable modules only. We encourage you to register to the last day with the Labs as limited spaces are available.
OTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Our ongoing Certification Campaign trainings to help you get ready to take a certification exam.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths .
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!