Azure Migration and Enablement Bootcamp || November, 22nd-26th
Hello Partner Community,
The Azure Migration and Enablement bootcamp is a 5-day course, split up into small, digestible sessions to help Microsoft partners jump start their Datacenter Migration efforts and help them to successfully develop their Datacenter Migration practice.
As a successful migration practice does not stop with the actual migration, the bootcamp has been developed in close alignment with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework to not only equip attendees with the skills to successfully migrate a customers, but to also manage and optimize multiple customer environments, running on Azure, successfully.
This training is divided into 5 appointments. Before registering check if you will really have the opportunity to join all 5, but to provide more flexibility, we offer you the possibility to attend some of the modules. That's why you will have to register to each module and we encourage you to register to the last day with the Labs (limited attendance) if you register to the full journey.
- Session 1 : Cloud Adoption Framework, Azure Migrate and Data migration - 22.11.2021
- Session 2: Azure Governance and Landing Zones - 23.11.2021
- Session 3: Azure Lighthouse and Identity- 24.11.2021
- Session 4: Azure Optimization - 25.11.2021
- Session 5: Hands on Labs - 26.11.2021
OTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Our ongoing Certification Campaign trainings to help you get ready to take a certification exam.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths .
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!