Azure Cloud Week || March 14-18, 2022
Hello Partner Community,
We are happy to announce that the registration for Azure Cloud Week for Partners is open!
Cloud computing has expanded into every aspect of business, creating new and exciting opportunities. Azure Cloud Week for Partners is designed for technical professionals to discover how Microsoft Azure can help make these opportunities real for customers.
This modular five-day virtual training experience includes structured instructor-led training, hands-on sessions, exam preparation and live and offline Q&A, available during the hours that best fit your busy schedule.
Two live training sessions will be offered each day of the event and will start at different times depending on your location. Sessions consist of eight hours (two hours per day) of theory, labs and Q&A. We focus on the most important aspects of the exam curriculum, so billable hours are not impacted. We recommend using our library of self-study content to complement what is covered.
All sessions are recorded for on-demand playback for up to 30 days post-event, with a variety of closed caption language options available.
📅 March 14-18, 2022
👉 Registration page: here
OTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Our ongoing Certification Campaign trainings to help you get ready to take a certification exam.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths.
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!