Co-sell with Microsoft community Q&A call -Sep 14, 2021 1pm Sydney
We’re pleased to share new community resources for partners co-selling with Microsoft, including on-demand content and events that are available for you to get the most from your engagement and keep up with operational changes.
This session is dedicated to Partner Center specific user roles who manage 1) Commercial Marketplace module for offer publishing management 2) Referrals module for leads and co-sell opportunity sharing management but all Partner Center users can access content on demand in the Operations Readiness resource gallery.
Register now for September community session, which will highlight the latest launches and various enhancements made across commercial marketplace and referrals modules in Partner Center. During the session, you will be given the opportunity to ask questions.
- Option 1: Sep 14, 2021 – 11am Singapore | 1pm Sydney | 8.30am New Delhi (Asia friendly - English)
Check out the following on-demand content before the call:
- Guidance and permissions needed to publish an offer in commercial marketplace
- Deal registration data is now available for export in Referral Insights | Microsoft Docs
- Manage co-sell opportunities - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs
- Configure co-sell for a commercial marketplace offer | Microsoft Docs
- Get Referral Insights in Partner Center
- Referral management in Partner Center
- Share co-sell deals at scale using the Partner Center bulk operations capability
- Increased flexibility with partner-led co-sell deals
- Co-sell experience in Partner Center (microsoft.com)
The final agenda will be announced at the Registration Page at a closer date.
The community Q&A call is the best place to bring questions about operational changes. You may submit a question up to 48 hours before the call. All launch-related questions will be answered in the call and/or in the Q&A document published after the call.
Questions on any other topic? Visit the Partner Center support page.