05-05-2022 07:07 AM
Join the Microsoft Partner Sales Bootcamp Series: April 12 to May 25, 2022
Digital transformation is no longer viewed solely as a source of innovation. It has become a business imperative yielding powerful benefits. The Microsoft Cloud—the world's only full, end-to-end stack—is vital to this transformation.
As a partner, you play a crucial role in helping customers migrate to the Microsoft Cloud and scale our technology to meet their evolving needs. To help, we’ve put together the Microsoft Cloud Sales Bootcamp Series. Each three-hour, virtual session will deliver foundational knowledge for selling the four Microsoft Cloud solution areas.
Register for sales training by solution area:
Registration now open!
Please register for each event separately.
Why should partners join our Sales Enablement Bootcamps?
This series is ideal for sales, pre-sales, technical consultants, and Microsoft practice leads from consulting or systems integrator partners. Led by Microsoft experts, each live session offers the following opportunities:
- Become proficient at starting the conversation, pitching Microsoft cloud value, and overcoming objections
- Explore ways to increase your impact by addressing pain points, showcasing real-time customer benefits, and creating business value
- Find out how to identify opportunities by engaging customers in relevant, outcome-based conversations
- Learn to work more effectively with Microsoft field sales to develop joint customer opportunities and accelerate the customer journey
- Discover upselling and cross-selling opportunities within each solution area
- Get access to additional resources to help you navigate the sales process more successfully
- Plus, earn a badge that you can share on social media to demonstrate your expertise!
Digital badges will be provided to attendees of the Microsoft Cloud Sales Bootcamp for each live event scheduled in April & May 2022. Digital Badges will be available through Credly.
Register for this no-cost, virtual live event today!
A work/company email address must be used for registration. Registrations with personal email addresses will be denied
0 REPLIES 0