Hero Banner

Partner Skilling

Find upcoming partner trainings to accelerate your skills

AnhChu

[CLOSED] Microsoft Netherlands Cloud Skills Challenge!

Untitled design (1).jpg

Update on June 29: This challenge is now closed. 

Update on May 25: Adding new Cloud Skills Challenge paths from Microsoft Build 2022

The Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge ends on June 21, 2022 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00). You can still claim your prize until June 30, 2022. There are 8 challenges available to choose from. Each challenge is based on a collection of Microsoft Learn modules. If you complete your challenge before it ends, one free Microsoft Certification exam will be associated with your Learn profile on June 30, 2022. You will be notified via email when it becomes available. To see the full list of eligible exams please refer to the official rules page for more details.

!!!!This event is exclusive for Microsoft partners in the Netherlands and their employees!!!

We know that one of the top priorities today is continuous learning. Technology is at a very high rate of change and to keep up with the continuous innovation – it is necessary to bet on new skills and certifications. Microsoft certifications, in addition to being recognized worldwide for their quality and prestige, consolidate solid technological foundations. With our certifications you can stand out gaining credibility in the cloud age, embrace projects in new areas and increase both your confidence and professional reputation. 

This spring, with the goal of boosting your career by adding new skills and certifications, we invite you to join the Microsoft Netherlands Cloud Challenge. We offer (all for free!): 

1. Fundamentals and role-based earning paths of your choice (see the selection below) on our Microsoft Learn platform, where you can complete the modules at your own pace. 
  2. Corresponding training session where you can solidify your knowledge and ask our experts 
  3. Corresponding Microsoft certification exam 
AnhChu_0-1649077485691.jpeg

Furthermore, if you are Microsoft partners, successfully complete all 3 steps from above, and achieve your certification between April 5 and June 15, 2022, you are eligible to receive a Microsoft Skills Award (cool branded T-shirt). 100 T-shirts are available for the 100 finishers and can be only delivered to postal address in the Netherlands

T-shirt offer limited to the first 100 valid certification made between April 5th and June 30th 2022 shared on LinkedIn with hashtag #microsoftcscnl. 

Visit the Q&As for more details. * 

FUNDAMENTALS CLOUD SKILLS CHALLENGES

To participate and get qualified for the Microsoft Award, choose one of the following solution areas and complete the 3 steps: 

AnhChu_1-1649077538943.png

1. Complete the Azure Fundamentals Cloud Skills Challenge.  
  2. Register for the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals course 
  3. Schedule and pass AZ-900 exam with 100% discount 
AnhChu_2-1649077538945.png

1. Complete the Azure AI Fundamentals Cloud Skills Challenge 
  2. Register for the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: AI Fundamentals course 
  3. Schedule and pass AI-900 exam with 100% discount 
AnhChu_3-1649077538946.png

1. Complete the Azure Data Fundamentals Cloud Skills Challenge 
  2. Register for the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Data Fundamentals course 
  3. Schedule and pass DP-900 exam with 100% discount 
AnhChu_4-1649077538948.png

1. Complete the Power Platform Fundamentals Cloud Skills Challenge 
  2. Register for the Microsoft Power Platform Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals course 
  3. Schedule and pass PL-900 exam with 100% discount 
AnhChu_5-1649077538949.png

1. Complete the Security and Compliance Fundamentals Cloud Skills Challenge 
  2. Register for the Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity: Fundamentals course 
  3. Schedule and pass SC-900 exam with 100% discount 

(MICROSOFT BUILD) ROLE-BASED CLOUD SKILLS CHALLENGES

To participate and get qualified for the Microsoft Award, choose one of the following solution areas and complete the 2 steps: 

Microsoft 365: Building Applications and Solutions Challenge

Learn how to design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organizations using the Microsoft 365 platform.

1. Complete the Microsoft 365: Building Applications and Solutions Cloud Skills Challenge 
  2. Schedule and pass the exam with 100% discount 

Azure Developer Challenge

Learn how to design, build, test, and maintain cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.

1. Complete the Azure Developer Cloud Skills Challenge 

IoT Developer Challenge

Build expertise in implementing the configuration and coding tasks required to create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an IoT solution.

1. Complete the IoT Developer Challenge

Azure Cosmos DB Developer Challenge

Design and implement data models; design and implement data distribution; integrate an Azure Cosmos DB solution; optimize an Azure Cosmos DB solution; and maintain an Azure Cosmos DB solution.

1. Complete the Azure Cosmos DB Developer Challenge 

Power Platform: Functional Consultant Challenge

Learn how to perform discovery, capture requirements, engage with subject matter experts and stakeholders, translate requirements, and configure Microsoft Power Platform solutions and apps.

1. Complete the Power Platform: Functional Consultant Challenge 

Power Platform: App Maker Challenge

Create low-code solutions to simplify and automate tasks and processes for yourself and your team. Learn how to turn your understanding of your data and the issues that need to be resolved into automated processes and app experiences with the App Maker Challenge.

1. Complete the Power Platform: App Maker Challenge 

Microsoft Security: Who Hacked? Challenge

Reduce organizational risk by rapidly remediating active attacks in the environment, advise on improvements to threat protection practices, and referring violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders.

1. Complete the Microsoft Security: Who Hacked? Challenge 

Data and AI: Who Hacked? Challenge

This is preparation for the AI Cloud Games experience

1. Complete the Data and AI: Who Hacked? Challenge 

How do I join a Cloud Skills Challenge? 
Pick the preferred learning path from the selection you see above and click “Complete the Cloud Skills Challenge” link. Log in using your Microsoft Account, create a free Microsoft Learn account (if you don’t have it), and click “Start learning”. You will see set of the learning modules you have to go through and the leaderboard where you can track your progress. 

Fundamentals CSC: How do I get the exam for free after attending the Microsoft Virtual Training days? 
Microsoft Virtual Training Days are composed of 1 to 2 training webinars, between 3h to 6h in total, depending on the chosen technology. To get the discount you will need to attend the entire training and at the end you will receive communication with more information. This video explains how to get the discount after the course. 

Role-based CSC: When do I receive my free Microsoft Certification exam?

If you complete one challenge before the Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge ends, one Microsoft Certification exam will be associated with your Learn profile on June 30, 2022.
You will be notified via email when it becomes available.
To see the full list of eligible exams, please refer to the official rules page for more details.

How to succeed with the exam to get certified? 
Carefully going through the content of the Cloud Skills Challenge plus joining a Microsoft Virtual Training Day will dramatically increase your chance to pass the exam. Also, see here how to better prepare for exams. If you want to better understand the structure of the exams, please refer to our Exam duration and question types. For more general questions, see Frequently asked questions. 

How to get my Microsoft Skills Award? 
Once you have obtained your certification, just ask for your 🎁 Microsoft 🎁 T-shirt! You can do it in 2 steps: 

Step 1: Sharing you certification on Linkedin using hashtag #microsoftcscnl

Step 2: Send me a direct message here in Partner Community Zone  with your Linkedin name and your Cloud Skills Challenge name, then I will send you instructions on how to get your award*.   

As a Microsoft partner, Can we run our own Cloud Skills Challenge for our company?  

Yes! We’ll be happy to set up a custom Cloud Skills Challenge for your company. Together with you, we’ll pick the learning modules from Microsoft Learn resource that are relevant for your developer team to upskill on now, define timeframe, and other details. It’s all for free, and the prizes are on us! Just send me a direct message  to start the discussion. 

Getting a free Microsoft Certification is an opportunity and an investment in you and your career. Grab this opportunity and challenge your collaborators/colleagues to do the Microsoft Netherlands Partner Cloud Challenge! 

I have achieved a certification; how can I link it to my organization MPN ID?

Visit Step-by-step guide: How to link your certification... - Microsoft Partner Community

Good luck! 

* Additional Terms and Conditions 

• T-shirt offer limited to the first 100 valid certification made between April 5th and June 30th 2022 shared on LinkedIn with hashtag #microsoftcscnl. It is only valid for the postal addresses in The Netherlands. If you have any questions, please comment below.  
  • Government and public sector employees are not eligible to participate. 
  • You can only opt for one exam offer and T-shirt per person, regardless of the number of challenges you complete. 
  • The exam offer expiration date cannot be extended under any circumstances. 
  • The exam offer may only be redeemed once. 
  • This exam offer and/or the T-shirt  may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or refund. 
  • The exam offer is nontransferable and is void if you alter, revise or transfer it in any way. 
  • Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this promotion for any reason. 

This challenge is inspired by Microsoft Spring Skills Challenge.  

9 REPLIES 9
MSchopman
Visitor 1

Hi, I passed Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals too.

AnhChu

You can share your certification on Linkedin with   #microsoftcscnl and send me a message with the link to your post by Thursday June 30, 5pm. We will close the portal tomorrow. After that it won't be possible to redeem awards anymore. 

Marius_de_With
Visitor 2

Hi, I passed Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.

AnhChu

Hi Marius, 

Just sent you a message.

Anh

Maaroen
Visitor 1

I've also finished the challenge on May 31st, and sent you a PM.

rmzturkmen
Visitor 2

As of May 23, I have completed the terms of ``Azure Data Fundamentals``. Thanks for the challenge.

AnhChu

Well done! I just sent you a direct message. Thanks for joining us in the challenge. 👏

dwerdler
Visitor 2

Okay Letsgoo. Finished everything and send you a PM.

AnhChu

Awesome Danny! I think you are the first one completing this challenge. 👏