Sales Training for Microsoft Security
As more business data is being accessed away from locations outside of the traditional corporate network, security has become an overriding concern. Organizations need to understand how they can best protect their data, regardless of where it's accessed from and whether it sits on their corporate network, or in the cloud.
Join this bootcamp for the following insights:
- Driving digital transformation with the Microsoft Cloud
- The value of Microsoft Security solutions
- Leading with business outcomes anchored on zero trust
- Learning how to solve customer challenges
- Differentiators & cross-selling opportunities
- Available partner sales resources
Who should attend this virtual bootcamp?
This training provides sales, Microsoft sales specialists, and practice leads with a deeper understanding of ways to have more impactful conversations across Microsoft Security and how to work closely with Microsoft sales on their joint opportunities. This virtual bootcamp is open to anyone who is:
- Familiar with Microsoft Security solutions and looking to improve their sales skills
- Experienced in the solution area but new to Microsoft
- Familiar with other Microsoft Cloud solution areas but new to Microsoft Security
A digital badge will be provided to attendees for each of the live Microsoft Cloud Sales Bootcamp sessions attended. A Microsoft Security Sales badge will be provided through Credly for the event scheduled on May 11, 2022.
A work/company email address must be used for registration. Registrations with personal email addresses will be denied.
For additional training and resources, visit the Microsoft Security Partner Portal.
Note: This event may be recorded and shared publicly with others, including
Microsoft’s global customers, partners, employees, and service providers. The recording may include your name and any questions you submit to Q&A. You may submit questions anonymously.
Hi Octalita, I attended this event on 11th May for 3 hours. I am not sure how to access the presentations shared and also the badge which I was supposed to receive after attending this event. I haven't got any communication in my email. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance.