Explore Microsoft Education Licensing!
During the online session that took place on April 28th, 2021 aimed at Education Partners, we updated you on Academic agreements available for customers of different sizes and needs, talked about existing Education offers and how they are licensed and purchased, took a look at the Student Use Benefit as well as provided you with useful licensing guidance and some other important updates.
Target audience: Education partners providing services to academic organizations
Presenter: Vicky Lea, Microsoft’s Licensing Endorsed Trainer
Agenda of the session:
- Open License changes for EDU Customers.
- M365 in EDU and Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) overview.
- Student Use Benefit.
- Licensing Education Products in the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program.
- Comparison of EDU offerings in OVS-ES, CSP and EES.
- Other updates and useful resources.
- Partner onboarding readiness & support paths.
For those who were not able to join us, we are sharing the respective content that was presented so that you take this opportunity to learn more about Microsoft’s Licensing.
If you have any questions about the session, please contact CEE Commercial Licensing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.