ziqreez
Level 1 Contributor

Verification Rejected at Employment Verification phase

Hi!

My enrollment application has been rejected at Employment Verification phase. 

I have created a ticket [Ticket No. 2112130010001762] and uploaded the required document but no one has response.

Dear @Andra @v-jillarmour @JanoschUlmer , really need your assistance to escalate this issue and hope that it can be resolve soonest possible, as i already have a client waiting to subscribe Ms365. and this is my first client. Please help. 

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

@ziqreez : Sorry to hear that there are problems with the enrollment, since the ticket was only opened on Dec. 13, please allow the support team some time to respond. 

On the aspect that your client is waiting - are you currently stuck in MPN enrollment or with the Indirect CSP Reseller enrollment? As Indirect Reseller you can also talk to the CSP Provider you are working with if they have a chance to sell the license to the customer first without attaching you as reseller, and then correct this situation once you have a valid CSP enrollment.

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ziqreez
Level 1 Contributor

Dear @JanoschUlmer & @v-jillarmour,

Thank you for your assistance. I'm able to get the reseller to sell the license and completed my task. 

My MPN enrollment also has been accepted. I also managed to transfer the customer under my customer list.

Thank you for your advice. It's really helpful. 

Happy New Year and stay safe!

Regards,

Annif Annas

ZIQREEZ TECHNOLOGY

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @ziqreez

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles. I've checked your ticket and it is active, so you have done all you need to get your issue resolved! The team is a bit backlogged as others are experiencing this same issue. They will get to you as soon as they can, so hang in there!! 😉

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

@ziqreez : Sorry to hear that there are problems with the enrollment, since the ticket was only opened on Dec. 13, please allow the support team some time to respond. 

On the aspect that your client is waiting - are you currently stuck in MPN enrollment or with the Indirect CSP Reseller enrollment? As Indirect Reseller you can also talk to the CSP Provider you are working with if they have a chance to sell the license to the customer first without attaching you as reseller, and then correct this situation once you have a valid CSP enrollment.

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team