aneal86
Level 1 Contributor

The application to join the program was rejected because it failed Microsoft standards review - next steps?

Hi,

We were Microsoft Partner for a year and I forgot to renew - we also changed the structure of our company from a Ltd to a Partnership - when I've gone to renew I was asked for a company and domain registration documents which I've provided but after providing this we've been rejected but I can't comprehend why? 

We have a D&B number and  a landline (which I don't believe was rung) so I don't understand why we were rejected. Does anyone know if this is final or what I can do next? We were in the middle of reselling Business Central so this is a huge blow!  

3 REPLIES 3
Andra
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing the case #, @aneal86 !

I have limited visibility over such decision, however I forwarded your case internally for an additional review.

Please allow a few days to receive an update.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @aneal86 ,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can learn more about the verification process here: Verify your account information - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs

Have you raised a case to support yet?

If not, then I suggest you use this link and submit a case to support, choosing the step at which you are rejected - Business Verification perhaps?

Thanks,

Andra

aneal86
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I would if I could but I can't create a request as it says I don't have access. I had to ring up to arrange for a ticket to be created - 2104120040001575  - which is where I received the email above. Do you know if this is permeant?