Ben_Metalogic
Level 2 Contributor

Stuck in Employment Verification Again

Hello, I've browsed through this forum and seen many people's frustration with the partner verification process and echo your complete bewilderment at Microsoft's seeming lack of interest in supporting their partner community properly. I've seen a few of you have managed to get a response via this forum so thought I would give it a try also.

After sending through the requested documents and waiting over a month to finally get verified I proceeded to order an Action Pack. As part of that process I was asked to verify my billing address which was incorrect because the registered office address is my accountants address. So I changed my address to the correct one and was horrified to see my verification reverted back to unverified. This is so incredibly frustrating.

I logged another ticket (2106290010000677) two days ago and have heard nothing. Can @Andra or someone from Microsoft please please please help me out.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Ben_Metalogic 

thanks for your question!

Please allow one working day for the support team to respond and if by tomorrow afternoon there is no action taken on your case, please let me know.

Also, I do suggest you look at the following documentation in case there might be something else needed in the documentation you uploaded: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

Thanks a lot,

Andra

Ben_Metalogic
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you Andra it's really nice to get such a prompt response from someone at Microsoft. I'm sure the other partners appreciate your support on this forum.

The documentation I sent before should be OK as it passed verification previously. I will let you know this afternoon my time (GMT +10) if I haven't heard anything.

Ben

Ben_Metalogic
Level 2 Contributor

Still no response @Andra if you could escalate it that would be great. Ben

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Ben_Metalogic 

I forwarded the case internally and hope to hear more information next week.

Thank you for your patience,

Andra

Ben_Metalogic
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you @Andra I finally heard back from them today. They asked me to submit my validation documents again - I've already done this twice previously but I did it anyway because I just want to get this resolved.

What I would like to know is anyone at Microsoft (who can make changes) listening to the frustrations your partners have been experiencing both with the onboarding process and lack of support generally? 

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Ben_Metalogic ,

I really hope you get this sorted, I understand it took a long while to get here.

As for the feedback, yes we are tracking this content and forwarding feedbacks internally regularly.

Thank you,

Andra

Ben_Metalogic
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra, a week has passed now and nothing has changed. Is there anything you can do? I can't believe how painful this is. Ben

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Ben_Metalogic ,

I haven`t seen a response yet from the team, I dropped you PM with some information. please check.

Andra