extantbcs
Level 2 Contributor

Partner account verification problems - support not responding.

I have created a ticket for this (2011240040000671) but I am not receiving any sort of responses at this point and have two potential clients waiting...don't want to lose one or both of them and would appreciate some help.

I tried to set up my partner account and passed through to business verification before failing.  I read that Microsoft wants sole proprietors to use the owner's legal name for the business name so I updated things with my name.  After that, the process started over but I somehow got stuck on employment verification, which doesn't make sense...if the name and company name are the same, who would they verify with other than myself? 

It was asked to provide proof of domain registration (other than the txt file I had already put into the DNS for my domain) so I sent a pdf of the domain registration receipt back in the ticket but I'm not getting any sort of response.  To try and make things easier I have now also added the business documents required for business verification....all have my name and my DBA name.

Help, please?!?  Is there something else I can do?  More importantly, is this what can be expected of support for the partner network?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

60 REPLIES 60
tomdc
Level 1 Contributor

Dear

I have ticket 2109270040007739

Blocked on employment verification, my action pack is expired and I need to renew in 2 days or our o365 will be shut down.  Tried to update the ticket but still no reply of Microsoft and phone support points to the ticket system.

Please help or advice.

Tom

Mark-T
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Tom,

I had this issue back in May, it took from just on 3 months to finally get verified with my support case being verified and then nothing would happen. I would re-open the case and then have to provide all the documentation that I had previously supplied. This happen 3 or 4 times. Andra provide good support. I finally had my verification complete and account approved on the 31 July.

However, I am now going through the same process again after I received an email on 23/9 requesting me to update my account information or risk having my account suspended.

All I can say is this requires a lot of patience.

Mark

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Camila_030982 

Good day to you!

Unfortunately I am not a portuguese speaker (I understand some words 🙂) but this is to let you know I forwarded your case internally for further checks. 

Seems the case was not addressed.

Also please note I removed your email address from this thread as it is a personal information and we recommend against exposing this data on public forums.

Thank you!
Andra

Camila_030982
Level 1 Contributor

Olá!
tambem estou passando por isso com dois chamados em aberto e sem retorno (2107190040000178 e 2105200040002727). 
Estou com um pedido parado e nao consigo resolver. Alguem pode me ajudar por favor?
Muito obrigada!

Camila_030982
Level 1 Contributor

Já adicionei por duas vezes a documentação solicitada, tenho o registro da minha marca (itfirst.com.br), comprovante de residência, alteração contratual... E as informações estao todas corretas inseridas no Partner Center.
estou com um pedido para processar de Office 365 e nao consigo por conta que minha conta nao esta ok.

Camila_030982
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra me ajude, por favor

Andra
Community Manager

Hi Camila,

Yes. Portuguese translation from Google : Enviei o tíquete internamente para verificação.

Camila_030982
Level 1 Contributor

Olá @Andra, bom dia!

Tudo joia?

Me ajude por favor.

Já adicionei por duas vezes a documentos solicitada, tenho o registro da minha marca (itfirst.com.br), comprovante de residencia, sintegra, CNPJ, alteração contratual ... E as informações estao todas corretas inseridas no Partner Center.

estou com um pedido para processar de Office 365 e nao consigo por conta que minha conta nao esta ok.
Muito obrigada!

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Andreas1 , I believe your matter has been resolved.

@SBM , according to the case your account has been authorized on 7/23. Can you kindly confirm everything works now?

thank you,

Andra

SBM
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra

It works fine now. Thanks for the help!

Have a nice day,

SBM

SBM
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

I have the same problem with the verification of business. My ticket number is 2107150040003228. Can you help me as well?

Thanks in advance

Andreas1
Visitor 1

Hi,

I have the same problem with the failed Employment Verification. My provided information are all correct. I'm a sole proprietor, so the registered company name is not the same like the domain name. I opened case 2107060040003866 on Juli 06 and attached all needed documents.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Andreas

SteveAbraham80
Level 1 Contributor

Hello Andra....I am having the exact same issue as everyone else.  I have both a Partner and Reseller Profile.  My status for both is rejected at Employment Verification.  All the data is correct and I have provided the required documents multiple times.

My support ticket is 2105040040004285.  I was able to speak with someone in Partner Support 2 weeks ago, but I am now unable to get anyone.  I receive a message indicating that support is overloaded and then it hangs up.

This delay is causing issues with my licensing as well as my reseller status.

Please help.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi Steve,

these are useful details. I forwarded them internally for a check.

Thank you,

Andra

SteveAbraham80
Level 1 Contributor

Thank You Andra.

SteveAbraham80
Level 1 Contributor

Andra...My MPN & CSP are both now Authorized again.  I received an email from Support this morning and provided the documentation they requested.  As of 12PM EST I am now Authorized.  Thank You.

Andra
Community Manager

👏 that is great news, Steve! Thanks for following-up in here.

💡Now that you are enrolled, feel free to explore the active communities and also subscribe to the US Partner Zone for news, events and networking opportunities in your area.

pmisurek
Visitor 1

Hello!

We appear to be having the same issues with MPN verification.  I had support ticket: 2106100040004899 open and we supplied the requested proof of ownership.  After a long back and forth we were verified, but now after a week or so we are not verified again.  Failed verfication is what we see.  Is there any chance you could assist us with this?  We have prospects we would like to re-sell microsoft offerings to and we currently are not able to do so.

Thanks,

Peter

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @pmisurek ,

Thank you for these details.

According to case #2106100040004899 your account is authorized. Is there your account not showing up as authorized?

Drop me a PM with screenshots if that is the case, please.

Thank you,

Andra

Mark-T
Level 2 Contributor

I have had the same problems, created a support ticket (2105170010003304), registered as a Sole Trader in my country and provided requested documents to support. After requesting an update I have now had an email to say my account is now approved (28/5/21) and ticket is closed.  As of yet there has been no change to verification and stuck on employment verification in account settings. So trying to be patient as advised it could take up to 10 business day, now at day 5.

The one thing I am concerned about now is that the information in account setting as I have entered is correct.