olivernash
Level 2 Contributor

Partner Verification - Told we're verified but then told differently

We've gone through the partner verification process and provided the required documentation. On 12/04/2021 we received confirmation from MS via email that 'We are pleased to let you know this account is now authorized. Please, note that it may take up to 10 business days for the changes to be reflected in your account'.

After the full 10 days, the account did reflect that it had been verified although only for the employment verification. We then had to raise an additional ticket for the business verification - which then failed and was closed due to a 'Microsoft Standards Review' despite us providing the requested information. 

Since then, the account has now gone back to the employment verification stage and is showing that we again need to upload this information, despite already having written confirmation that everything was accepted and the account was verified. 

@Andra Apologies for tagging you directly but I'm at the end of my tether with this. I'm conscious that our CSP/MPN renewal is coming up shortly and we're in the middle of a number of migration projects so the ability to transact in CSP is vital. Please could you look into/escalate this? Let which ticket numbers/info you need from me. 

Many thanks,

Oliver

6 REPLIES 6
Andra
Community Manager

Thanks Oliver!

I will forward these cases internally for an investigation.

Kind regards,

Andra

Dom_cloudiniti
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra I have experienced a similar issue when trying to renew my action pack that is due to run out on the 14/5

I opened a ticket and then it was just closed with just a note saying that We had failed the standards review.

I originially raised a ticket as I could not access the partner portal.

The case ref was 2105060040006179 - It said that my application to join the program has failed - But I have been a partner for the last year and was verified before !.

Please help this is going to cause issues for my business.

olivernash
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra,

I received an email last night stating that the case has been closed (2104270040004335) with the same message as before. I hadn't even submitted any documents against this case reference as I was querying exactly what they require so that it didn't get closed again. But I've waited 2 weeks for a response and then they've just closed it without giving me any information at all. 

Is this going to cause a problem with your escalation now that the case has been closed?

Many thanks,

Oliver

olivernash
Level 2 Contributor

Thanks Andra, much appreciated 🙂 

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @olivernash ,

thanks for sharing this matter here and for the mention! 
I meant the case number for this: We then had to raise an additional ticket for the business verification - which then failed and was closed due to a 'Microsoft Standards Review' despite us providing the requested information. 

Thanks

Andra

olivernash
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra

Thanks so much for getting back to me. 

The ticket number in which the team said the account had been fully authorised is 2104110040000193 (now closed)
The ticket number where the team stated it had failed the standards review is 2104230010008454 (now closed) 
The ticket whereby we are being asked for all the information again is 2104270040004335 (still open although awaiting a response since 27th April 21)

If there's anything else you need just let me know. 

Many thanks,

Oliver