bkervaski
Level 1 Contributor

Partner Center Business Verification

Hi All,

We just paid for and opened a developer account, during the business verification process its asking me to upload documents by clicking "Next".  There is no "Next" button on that page.

I tried to open a ticket and it says it can't recognize my account.  I've tried calling a couple dozen numbers but no luck.

I was verified and then I added LLC to my business name, which triggered the process to start over

Any advice would be appreciated, we're sitting on an app that needs to be distributed to customers and we're about to just but an EV certificate and self distribute.

Bill

4 REPLIES 4
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @bkervaski ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please read this documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

You need to be the Global Admin assigned from your organization to submit cases to support. So your user role in Partner Center should be as global admin.

If you are not sure about the level of permission you can follow these steps explained here:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/users-groups-roles/directory-manage-roles-portal#view-my-roles

Also the case should be submitted from the MPN section of the Partner Center dashboard.

Using the online submission process is the easiest way of reaching out to support.

I hope that helps,

Andra

bkervaski
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Thanks for the quick reply.

We just simply signed up to distribute apps through the app store.

When I went just now to try to modify my user in Azure "Users" tool it just says "No Access".

I understand what's needed, there is just no way to open a case or upload the documents.  There is some disconnect between the Partner Center sign up and the ability to open cases.

Please advise and thanks!

Bill

bkervaski
Level 1 Contributor

See the following screenshots, there is no "Next" and no way to open support cases.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 9.36.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 9.36.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 9.37.43 AM.png

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @bkervaski ,

Thank you for adding the screenshots!

So you need to make sure the person who has the global admin permission in Partner Center from your organization raises this case.

Also, given the company is stuck at business verification step, the correct support path is this one:

Andra_0-1597819181808.png

Andra