On-Premise Product Support Incidents for Partners
Re: On-Premise Product Support Incidents for Partners
Hi @luxfield ,
Just to confirm first , have you looked over this page ? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020188/technical-support-for-microsoft-partners. Especially the On-Prem part:
2. On-premises product support incidents
For on-premises products, there is no On behalf Of (OBO) process, add your support contract and create the support incident with your contact details.
- Use any MSA or AAD account to sign-in to the Support for Business portal and Create a support request
- You need the support contract Access ID + Contract ID for Partner Product Support Incidents (excludes Signature) to add a support contract - see 2904733
- From the Support for Business portal, click Get started then 1. Product Selection and 2. Issue details
- Page 3. Support plan is where you add contract or click Buy Now to purchase a support incident. Partner on-Premise Product Support Incidents can be used for the 2 most recent product versions. For older product versions partners must purchase support incidents – see 4032154
- If you need to purchase a support incident for an old products version. 1. Select the relevant locale/ country in the bottom left of the page and 2 Use an MSA Sign-in and a credit card to purchase Pay Per Incident (PPI) – see 4490370
https://partner.microsoft.com/support is your single point of contact for help on all Partner related issues eg MPN program, Licence activation, Partner Center migration, and Technical issues.
Let me know if this helps,