sandie
Level 1 Contributor

O365 about to expire when MAPS still lasts (how) + private email removal

Hello, Apology for stupid subject, but quite important to me. We are an SMB covered by MAPS (Microsoft Action Pack subscription). MAPS entitles us to 5 Office 365 E3 licenses. For the unknown reason O365 license expires now ( 17-Jun-2020 precisely) and our MAPS subscription is due on 30-Oct-2020. Can you assist kindly? Additionally I would like to ask how can I remove private email address (p...@wp.pl) from my company MS account. It seems I am not able to do it. Initially, few years ago I used my private email and would like MS to forget it and use company one only. I would appreciate guidance - I can call some landline / hotline, but unsure which one. Many thanks and Kind regards Pawel

2 REPLIES 2
sandie
Level 1 Contributor

OK, I generated O365 key in MAPS and redeemed it in O365 portal. Subscription prolongated successfully. I did not know that some steps are required to make it work.

Could you help me in unlinking private email address from company account? Many thanks.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @sandie ,

Thanks for your queries! 

Glad you managed to solve the MAPS situation.

For the email address change you can submit a case to Frontline Support this is the fastest option by following

https://partner.microsoft.com/support.

Hope this helps,

Andra