automationstn
Level 1 Contributor

Microsoft Partner Support - No Response, No one answers 800 number

"Dear valued Partner. We’re currently experiencing delays in responding to support requests for CSP in EMEA. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

What is going on with Microsoft Partner Support? I created a support request for Employment Verification issues.. uploaded my documents... updated the ticket... no response. Try to call the 800 number and it just tells you "they are experiencing delays... Goodbye". Any suggestions?

... I get a delay but when you open the ticket (which I opened on 01/26/2021), their email response states you should receive a response: "Expect response within: 8 hours"

4 REPLIES 4
speedpartner
Visitor 1

Hi,

our customer wants to remain Microsoft Partner. His status expires on monday and he got no reply to his tickets so far ... 2105020040000008 and 2105180040001409.

Thnaks for having a look

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @andymedendorp & @automationstn ,

Thanks for providing this feedback.

Could send me a private message with your case # please?

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

automationstn
Level 1 Contributor

All my issues have been resolved today regarding this ticket. "Thank You!" Microsoft and Andra!!!!!

andymedendorp
Visitor 1

I opened a ticket on December 28th and upload the documentation. I heard back 4 days later and additional documentation was requested. I uploaded it and have not heard back since.