Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Level 2 Contributor

Microsoft Partner Center - Account Verification (business/company account)

Hello there,

Our company has been accepted into a new program. Everything is fine, except that in the verification status, instead of pending or something like that, it says: None.

I have read online that without the verification finished for business accounts, you cannot release apps.

I wanted to ask if this is normal? It has already been a week, and it has not changed or received any emails or phone calls.

Also, is there a way to check a more in-depth status? The only information I have it is the "none" part.

And lastly, is there a place to contact support on this topic? I haven't found anything after days searching.

Thanks! Diego.

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager

Hello @Diego960 ,

Please reach out to support using this link: https://partner.microsoft.com/support.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hello Andra,

Thanks for replying! I have already tried to find help in there, but for Partner center-related stuff, I can only find some pre-written answers, and there is no way to contact anyone. Is there anything else I can do to get help?

Also, do you knwo what the "None" status means on the verification status?

Thanks a lot!

Diego.

Community Manager

Hi @Diego960 ,

You tried submitting this case from the Partner Center dashboard?

Please see below.

I don`t know what none means.

Andra_0-1593523594329.png

Andra_1-1593523618851.png

Thanks

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hello Again Andra,

Thanks for that. I still don't see the "next step" part, and I don't see a place to create a support ticket. Scrolling down, there isn't anything else.

This is what I see when following all your steps. (Attached screenshoot)

Thanks,

Diego.

Community Manager

This may seem like an obvious one, are you signed in to Partner Center with your company credentials when trying to submit the ticket?

Thanks,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

If by that you mean if I'm using my company account when trying to do that, then yes, I'm using the correct account, and I still don't see anything there. Will this have something to do with the country I'm in? Since I'm from Spain, maybe it 's blocked there? No idea.

Diego960_0-1593528645266.png

Thanks

Diego.

Community Manager

Hi,

No this is not related to the country of origin.

Please make sure you selected the correct support path, please see below:

Andra_0-1593529943867.png

OR 

Andra_0-1593530147137.png

thanks

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hello,

I'm so sorry for all the messages, but nothing seems to work. I was already in the correct path, and doesn't work. I still don't see the "next step" I hope this can be fixed.

Diego960_0-1593530483499.png

Community Manager

Got it, allow me to take this feedback internally.

I will get back with updates in the next business days.

Thank you,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Thanks a lot for the help.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Diego.

Community Manager

Hi Diego,

Please check your notifications for a private message.
Just to close the loop here, you need to select the exact topic that matches your issue (business verification in this case, instead of general) -> go through recommended solutions -> to finally see the provide details to support option, as sometimes you don`t even need to go trough support for a certain problem.

Thank you,

Andra