angelpeng
Level 2 Contributor

Microsoft Action Pack

After the Microsoft Action Pack subscription is completed, a Microsoft Action Pack subscription (MPS) or Learning Action Pack Subscription (LAPS). Can it be changed? And how to enable it locally in the Microsoft Action Pack license table document?

3 REPLIES 3
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @angelpeng,

I don`t think I understand the question.

You are asking here to view your benefits? If that is the question, please see the above mentioned link.

Otherwise please reach out to support for related queries.😊

Thanks,

Andra

angelpeng
Level 2 Contributor

hi,Andra

Thanks for your help! There is also a question, For example, the products provided by the Microsoft partner-MAPS subscription, but only the cloud service project after subscription, may I ask where to view the installation of the On-premises project?

As attached

Thanks,

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @angelpeng ,

As far as I know you can`t switch between MAPS and LAPS once you chose to buy MAPS for example.

If you have not activated any key from MAPS and do not wish to use it, you can reach out to support and check if you are eligible for refund.

Your request must match the following criteria to be eligible for a refund.

• The purchase was made within the last 30 days
  • All benefits must not be activated/used and the keys must not be viewed (even if they are not activated); otherwise the request will be denied.
  • Tax refund for tax exempt partners

For future reference, please find the link to the article stating what I have mentioned above.

To activate the benefits please see this resource: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/manage-your-partner-network-benefits

Thanks,

Andra