round4
Level 2 Contributor

MPN Action Pack purchase error 715-123160

Hi,

I am trying to purchase the Action Pack and am receiving the below error message:

Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes; as a result your request was blocked.

If you require further information please contact support with reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: 5e14b94e-a8a9-47eb-94e6-479e37a5613c.

I logged the issue in my Partner Account and eventually got a response saying the account is authorized (although it already was authorized) and all will be good in 10 working days.  3 weeks later, nothing has changed and no one responds or communicates anything.  Is there anyone out there that can solve this issue, or should I just delete my account and stop wasting my time?

I get spammed so many emails around Microsoft Partner Network and how good it is with all the things they offer, but Microsoft can't get my account working.

Added on 8/26/2021, 5:24:45 PM UTC

Thank you for your inquiry about your Microsoft Partner Network account in Partner Center. We are pleased to let you know this account is now authorized. Please, note that it may take up to 10 business days for the changes to be reflected in your account

There is no further action required from you. We will close your support ticket for this issue.

For information about managing your Microsoft Partner Network membership and working in Partner Center, visit the Partner Center how-to site.

Thank you and best regards,

Microsoft Partner Network support team

10 REPLIES 10
Andra
Community Manager

Hello @round4 ,

Have you tried submitting a case to support https://partner.microsoft.com/support ?

thanks,

Andra

round4
Level 2 Contributor

Are you suggesting I should submit a separate case to support to ask them why they haven't responded to my first case?  I have commented on the original support request to let Microsoft know that nothing has been fixed, but have had no communication in 25 days.

Andra
Community Manager

No, not at all, if you already opened a case, please share the case # with me.

thank you,

Andra

round4
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

The case # is 2108110010000659.

Thanks

Anthony

Andra
Community Manager

Hey @round4 ,

How are you? Closing the thread and loop here, are you still facing errors with your account?

Thank you,

Andra

round4
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

I am frustrated.  Nothing has changed here.  Account still throws errors.

No contact with Microsoft, I'm not sure anyone actually works for Microsoft.

Did you do anything (or can you) after I shared the case number with you?

Is there some other support available, can I call someone?

Surely businesses don't put up with this lack of support.

Thanks

Anthony

Andra
Community Manager

Hi Anthony,

I have escalated your case internally for review after you shared your case # and I updated the team that you are experiencing same issues.

Expect to have an update early next week.

Later edit: I confirmed with support that case was initially created for a different issue. Please @round4  create a new case for 715 error and share with me the new case #.

Thank you,

Andra

round4
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

I have created a new issue # 2109240010001822.

I guess this just shows that Microsoft don't read new comments made on cases.

Thankyou for escalating this issue, hopefully we will get a resolution.

Cheers

Anthony

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks Anthony!

I forwarded this update to the team and I expect we more details from them soon!

Thank you,

Andra

round4
Level 2 Contributor

Thanks, I can't wait to see if anyone can solve this.