Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Visitor 1

MAPS eligibility

I wonder if I could get some clarity on the below. 

I have been a Microsoft Partner for a number of years. I started out as a reseller, then moved to IT Support. Most recently, I changed paths completely and now run a print company and spend part of my time developing websites and managing my hosting servers. 

I have had MAPS before (a few years ago) and want to purchase it again but would appreciate some clarity as to whether I am actually eligible within the license terms for the IUR licenses. 

I would like to use the Windows Server 2019 license and the Office365 seats in the running of our business but my concern is that the business is predominantly a print shop (with trading names to cover either web dev and IT Support that we do) and whilst we maintain hosting servers (in a Datacenter) and do web development, I don’t know if that’s enough and I certainly don’t want to fall foul of the correct licensing. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @Itinquestion ,

Looks like there was no reply here, have you been able to find an answer to this query?

I suggest you raise a case with support, as a Frontline Support agent can look into your account and advise.

Thank you,

Andra