stinsora
Level 1 Contributor

MAPS and D365 CE

I recently purchased MAPS and have successfully activated the online services, but I am very confused when it comes to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. 

After I activated and assigned the license, I see Dynamics 365 for Operations in my apps list. When I launch the app, I'm taken to Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services. As D365 CE included more modules, I was expecting to see apps like Sales. I have not used and not familiar with Dynamics 365, especially the legacy CE version. 

I am not sure what to do in the Lifecycle Service site and unclear on how to use the D365 benefit for my company sales cycle and customer management. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
stinsora
Level 1 Contributor

I found that the system created Power Platform environment was not letting me install the Dynamics 365, I created a new environment (making sure it has a database created at the same time). Once created I was able to Dynamics 365 apps.

This is great, but I don't see a Finance module as I would expect. Does anyone have any insight on the Finance module.

Again, any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

stinsora
Level 1 Contributor

Looking through the posts, I can see that the MAPS Dynamic conversation is confusing and there are little answers when discussing the licenses that comes with MAPS. 

I am trying to understand exactly what parts of Dynamics 365 is included so I can see if another solution is needed for internal use. 

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.