KokiMura
Level 2 Contributor

Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have chatted with support a few times, however that is not going anywhere. They have asked me to update my office 365 profile etc. which I have done, however we are still stuck on that step of the process.

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. Which I tried, however when I click on Submit Incident I get to a page which tells me that I do not have access to and I decided to post in the community having exhausted all other means (well I still have not tried to call but I will need to mentally prepare for a call a bit longer 🙂 ).

Can anyone help out with getting past this step?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
peggy
Level 2 Contributor

Hi CloudRicher,

No, we have not progressed.  Keep trying different versions of the same things and getting rejected on the employment verification.   I have only worked on the MPN legal info.  It appears they may also be asking for something in CSP.  I will spend some more time today, reply to the ticket again... and see what we get.  Will definitely share here when we get resolution.

Best Regards!

Peggy

View solution in original post

mr_pw
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - I've got exactly the same issue as literally everyone else on this thread. Probably more of an issue because I've finally been blocked from submitting information. Either because I've timed out or used the upload system to complain.

Any idea how long it's going to take to get my support ticket looked at? 

View solution in original post

367 REPLIES 367
kentrix70
Level 1 Contributor

I have the problem, that my request is being denied. I have provided official documents approving that I am the owner of my company and also the receipt of buying my domain name - support ticket 2109140040003917. The ticket was created 2 days ago, is there any official response time, or do I just need to wait?

Please help.

kentrix70
Level 1 Contributor

Hi. This is now almost 1 week since I created the support ticket.

@Andra can you please help..

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @kentrix70 ,

Thank you for your query.

I have seen on these threads partners do experience a delay in responses and the time for resolution depends on each business.

This is caused by a high influx of verification requests.

Please allow two business days to receive an update and follow-up here and mention me  (use @)  if you do not receive an update.

I appreciate your understanding,

Andra

alilotfi
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra,

Hope you are well.

I have the same issue with my company enrollment.

I opened a case on the 27th of July and i didnt receive any answer from the support.

I also uploaded an invoice of my domain registration but still have the issue...

Could you help please ? My case ID is : 2107270040002695

Thanks in advance.

Ali

kmskrishna
Visitor 1

@Andra Facing same issue here. Support ticket number 2109230010002454. Can you please check.

Thank you.

scazarafael
Level 1 Contributor

I also can't register my company for the MPN and I don't have any return on ticket 2109140040005736

Andra
Community Manager

@scazarafael Good day,

I sent you a PM asking for more information.

Please check.

Thank you,

Andra

scazarafael
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra  Good Morning!

I replied to the message as requested. Did we get any feedback from the support team?

technodevs
Visitor 1

I am experiencing the same issue.

I want to register as a CSP in South Africa. My employment verification got rejected with the error stating the title of this thread.

I have an older company registered but its name is not fitting for the business I want to do as a CSP. So I decided to use a different name. I bought the domain with new business name, created its email address and changed the information on the Partner Network. Now my progress is stuck on: "We were not able to verify your email domain."

Is it a problem if the business I have used a different name for my business on MPN if I have registered my older business on it?

At the moment I think it is best if I just deactivate my MPN account and start from scratch. The Office 365 account I have created uses the onmicrosoft.com suffix which is apparently also not appropriate to use for MPN registration. So I have used my onmicrosoft.com email to register for MPN and I can't even change it to the new domain email I have registered for.

I have created a ticket with support where I have also added my business registration forms that should be sufficient to confirm ownership and employment.

My ticked number is: 2109130040007008

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @technodevs ,

Thank you for the details. Since you provided these details in the ticket today, please allow 48 hours for the team to review the information.

An assigned will follow up with you and request additional documents or information if necessary.

Kind regards

Andra

jalonergan
Level 2 Contributor

This is a joke. 

I have sent several tickets (2109040010000204)  to MS, and complied with everything they asked for: 1. Provide a DNS Reciept, 2. If sole proprietorship rename the company to my full legal name which I have. When I send an email indicating I have completed these actions I get NO response, Nada, Nothing. All I want to do is to renew my subscription, but I can't because it is stuck on "Employment Verification".  My ability to renew it will expire by 10/3/2021 .

Any assistance or help I can get with this, would be much appreciated. 

- Joe

3ntafillos
Level 1 Contributor

Hello @Andra ,

I am experiencing the same issue here. 

I have raised a ticket #2109070040004149 a few days ago, but had no response 😞 . Would you be so kind to assist me with this one?

I would be thrilled to join the community soon. 

Regards,

Triantafyllos

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @3ntafillos ,

Looks like yesterday your ticket was updated and the team is actively reviewing your case.

There is no further action required from your end.

You are already part of the Microsoft Partner community, so welcome! 👏
By the time the enrollment is complete, I encourge you to explore and subscribe to active communities: https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Communities/ct-p/communities.

You can stay up to date with news and announcement in Central Eastern Europe :https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/CEE-Partner-Zone/ct-p/CEEPZ

Kind regards,

Andra

3ntafillos
Level 1 Contributor

Thank you very much for your valuable help and guidance.

It is very much appreciated!

Regards,

Triantafyllos

Karonaway
Level 2 Contributor

CASE ID 2109080040001210

Add me to the pile.  I didn't realize there was a problem until I tried to download an ISO and i have no member benefits.  My 365 licensing expired 2 days ago.  I have had a support ticket submitted, i have supplied documentation but I can't supply an invoice less than 12 months for registration because i am in year 3 of a 3 year purchase.  This is normal though except i guess for Microsoft.  We have been in business for over 12 years, I have had my partner account for almost that long.  I added our TAX ID, it can be looked up on State of GA website for crying out loud.  The account permissions are all correct, everything is setup the way Microsoft wants and Nothing.  And you can't call Partner Support by the way.  It says well we're busy so submit a support ticket.  

What is so ridiculous is I submitted a support ticket with 365 business and I got a call back in 15 min.  Of course the gentleman can't help me but I am sorry, how is it that a Partner can't even get a response but your average joe can get a call back in 15 min.  This is a disgrace.  I have to buy licensees so i don't lose access because Microsoft can't be bothered to respond.

Miguel_Perdomo
Visitor 1

Hi, 

We have the same issue on our company and I not able to renew Action Pack. 

Our case is: 2108260040001676

On the phone I can not resolve so far this matter. 

Please, could you help us. 

Thanks

jalonergan
Level 2 Contributor

What is the phone number you are using to call MS? 

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @jalonergan 

Support can be reached by submitting an online case from Partner Center or from this link: https://partner.microsoft.com/support, which I noticed you shared earlier.

I will forward the case internally for additional reviews, please allow 48 hours for an update.

Thank you,

Andra

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Miguel_Perdomo ,

thanks for reaching out to the community. I believe support did try to reach you by email, even your personal email address. Have you received any update yet?

We are monitoring the case to ensure you are in direct contact with support.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses please review this guide for more information around the verification process.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

younesh
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra 

Thanks, it has been solved.
I appreciate the work done by the team and your help. It took a bit of time but it got resolved.

Regards,

Younes 

Andra
Community Manager

I am very glad to hear this news, @younesh !

💡Do continue to visit community to keep up to date with announcements and ongoing P2P conversations.

thank you,

Andra