KokiMura
Level 1 Contributor

Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have chatted with support a few times, however that is not going anywhere. They have asked me to update my office 365 profile etc. which I have done, however we are still stuck on that step of the process.

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. Which I tried, however when I click on Submit Incident I get to a page which tells me that I do not have access to and I decided to post in the community having exhausted all other means (well I still have not tried to call but I will need to mentally prepare for a call a bit longer 🙂 ).

Can anyone help out with getting past this step?

241 REPLIES 241
dan2541
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I have just checked and can confirm that both accounts are identical. I have been asked for the domain registration document, which has already been uploaded against the ticket. Can you request someone looks into this please?

Thanks

Dan

dan2541
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks Andra, I look forward to someone contacting me shortly.

brendana
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra,

My MPN account was verified last fall but became un-verified in March or April. I have submitted the requested documentation but have not heard back for 2 months (ticket 2104280040005847). I created a second ticket asking for the status of the first ticket (2105150010000243) and received a response that my account was verified and should be updated within 5-10 business days -- it's been a month since then and it's not reflected. I created a third ticket (2106020010003064) with no response. 

Please help as this is preventing us from update our Teams app in the app listing and releasing a new application. 

Thank you, Brendan

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @brendana ,

I appreciate you sharing this situation with the community.

You should be contacted by an internal team for more details. If today you do not receive any notification or update please let me know.

For now continue please to work with support.

Have a great Friday,

Andra

brendana
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I haven't received any notification or update.

Thanks,

Brendan

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @brendana !

I forwarded the cases internally for a check.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

brendana
Level 2 Contributor

It passed the employment check and then failed on business verification. It prompted me to create a support ticket so I tried to do so but it wouldn't let me because of the open ticket I have from March (3 months ago!). I've given up hope of ever getting a response on that ticket so I closed it (and because it won't let you have two tickets open). I created a new ticket 2104280040005847 with the business documents (third time doing this - my account was verified previously!). @Andra I hope you can help me get this resolved quickly.

Andra
Community Manager

hI @brendana ,

Thanks for the follow up! Not yet, I have followed-up internally just now and will reach out to you directly for updates.

I appreciate your patience with this matter,

Andra

brendana
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I have not yet received any communication back on the ticket (2104280040005847). Do you have any updates? It's been over 3 business days since the ticket was submitted.

Thank you,

Brendan

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @brendana 

Can you let me know if your account has been authorized?

thank you,

Andra

brendana
Level 2 Contributor

It has been authorized and I was able to update the apps this weekend. Thank you

crenegar
Level 1 Contributor

This account verification BS is killing lots of people. We have been in the partner program for about 15 year, why all of this nonsense now??? I even received an email saying "we are pleased to let you know this account is now authorized" over a week ago but the partner center status still shows that its stuck on Business Verification so we can't renew our Action Pack.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @crenegar ,

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Do you have an open case with support on this you could share with me?

Thank you,

Andra

crenegar
Level 1 Contributor

Hello Andra - This was the subject line of the email. I'm assuming that is
the case number.

2102160040003920 - Congratulations - Your Microsoft Partner Network account
MPN ID 1789039 has been authorized.

Thank you,

Courtney Renegar

Onsite Insights

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks!

@crenegar  I suggest you re-open that case and explain that the change is still not reflecting in your account.

There is an agent assigned to this case and they should guide you further.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

berky
Visitor 1

Hi Andra,

I am really sorry to bother you from here but I have the exact same issue ("We were not able to verify your email domain"). And I created already a support ticket (2107080040004556) and also attached the screenshots for the domain ownership and invoices for that. I am still waiting for a response as nobody even took the case in the last 6 days. Can you please help me out?

Thanks in advance!,

Berken

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @berky ,

Dropped you a PM.

Kind regards,

Andra

Intelli
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra ,

We are having the same issue... Support Ticket 2109010010002676. Been 15 days no response.

Thank you,

Joe

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Intelli ,

thanks for raising this concern. I see you have an active communication from today with support.

Please ensure you attached the document today. Seems it is missing and then allow the team 48 hours for get back with an update.

Thank you,

Andra

asanka
Level 2 Contributor

Having the same issue and stuck in Employment verification. created support request and its been weeks now. Tried all instructions but no result.

Please Microsoft, help us to solve this issue. we are tired on all efforts.

MonzerEmam
Visitor 1

We were not able to verify your business details. 

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. 

How can i submit an Incident to MPN support